California Worker's Compensation - Help For Injured California Workers

• California Worker's Compensation - Quick facts about worker's compensation law, benefits and lawyer fees.

• California Worker's Compensation Resources - Links and resources for injured workers.

Thread: Rating

gbiggie Guest

I am going for a rating in two weeks. I have flattening of the ventral thecal sac with disc dehydration and buldging of the annulus at L2-3. Disc height loss, disc dehydration, there is a right foraminal disc protrusion that does severely narrow the right neural foraman and displaces the nerve at L3-4. There is loss of dics height with end plate irregularity and osteophyte foramation as well mild end plate signal changesand a braod based protrusion both paracentrel and foraminal region. there is flattening of the left anterolateral thecal sacas well as severe left foraminal stenosis at L4-5. Disc dehydration and broad based protrsuion with considerable narrowing of the right neural foraman which has contributed to left facet arthropathy at L5-S1. T11-12 has a diffuse annular bulge. Im looking for nothing more than an what you might think or objectivity on what has been seen in the past for whole body ratings. What % I might expect Thx

cindi Guest

Hi-
    I just recieved a 20%-from an L4 L5 SI disc pro/bulge etc.Offered 24,000,4 yr old injury. I think the ratings too low, so is the offer. Still doing research-CJ

hurting Guest

I'm told I need a two, possibly a 3-level cervical fusion. I also have pinched nerves that is affecting my arms. My dexterity is poor, I lose my balance easily. I feel dizzy and nauseated every day. Anyone suggest a rating based on this information?

sh Guest

Ratings are not done on this kind of information. The AMA guidelines require very specific measurements documenting the loss of function of the various body parts.