Default Impairment rating % for PPD injured workers for lumbar area that had spinal fusions?

I'm very interested to find out what people's Impairment rating % is when labeled PPD for lumbar area that had spinal fusions?

Please Post your Injury, Impairment Rating, Surgery, etc...

Thanks,
    Need-To-Know

Unregistered Guest

Default Re: Impairment rating % for PPD injured workers for lumbar area that had spinal fusio

It's different for everyone. It can vary from total disability to very little.

Default Re: Impairment rating % for PPD injured workers for lumbar area that had spinal fusio

What's your point.

I'm asking people to give at least some kind of answer.

I mean, i said for the lumbar area.
    I'll add to it by saying 1 fusion minimum, not more then two fusions.
    You've been given a PPD (permanent partial disability rating) for your injury.

I'm asking the kind folks what their Impairment Rating % is, as a result of these combination of facts?

If you only want to add to the general bull____ of "It's on a case by case basis" or "Every case is different", then just cut your keyboard cable and STFU...

WC Adjuster Guest

There is no set answer to your question. There are many variables involved including the state you live in, the rating guide that is utilized and the level of your surgery. Most ratings are based on the limitation of motion and this can be different for every person. There is no average rating.

POR Guest

I'd give you the answer and I have the AMA guides 5th edition right here in front of me. THe correct is answer is - it depends. So why don't you take your own advice?

ouccch Guest

hi,
    my lawyer told me i wouldnt get a settlement.i have same as above ......he says that it would be stupid to do that because you may have more problems in the future!that would cost alot of money !so,my doc says that the disc above and below would likely wear away more quickly now.....good luck

where are all the original posters from before this group changed? I am seeing lots of unregistered folks, but dont recognize the style of many of the older posters here. This is very sad. have you all gone to some new forum, if so, please post where, so those of us who are serious about being helpful and getting help can do so. so many here now are just posting terribly mean comments and such,
    isnt there a rule about cussing here, even in shorthand????????