New York Worker's Compensation - Help For Injured New York Workers

• New York Worker's Compensation - Quick facts about worker's compensation law, benefits and lawyer fees.

• New York Worker's Compensation Resources - Links and resources for injured workers.

Thread: Surveillance

hurt at work Guest

Default Surveillance

How long will these yahoos keep following me?

It has been 2 years and just like clock work they show

up every other month for 2 weeks.

They could just send me that money they pay

the detectives . I bet they have paid more than I have gotten

over the last 2 years,

Unregistered Guest

Talking Re: survailance

As long as you are a part of this backward system they will come no matter if you are classified ppd, they will come and attempt to find the smallest of evidence that you can work, that one second of your life you lived and did something to violate your restrictions and then poof they cut your payments (illegally, of course) to get you onto your knees so you'll quit no longer costing them the pennies they are providing to you but rejoicing in the big bucks they made from the employers and sharring it with their friends, yes they are friends of insurance companies, those PI's; what; did you think they were cops, off duty? No way, no respected "real" cop would be found dead working as a PI all cops hate those bast*ards as PI's are are want to be cops who always seem to think they can act as a cop when they are staking out their "client" (as you said in plain view).
    They'll be there, but hey do like Eddie Murphy did in the movie, stick a bananna up one of their tail pipes!!!

Unregistered Guest

Angry Re: survailance

Yeah, me too!
    The ****s from state insurance fund are mother****ing rat-batards! OK, enuf said there...I am a legit case, hurt on the job. Ever since, my life has been a living HELL! I found out by accidnet that State fund hired some gumshoes to follow me around....at what cost? That's what I'd like to know, as well! Any way--I'm following Dr's orders and taking daily walks...I also used to grab a fishing pole and some light tackle which I wore on my back...I was, basically caught fishing! I never even had to fight this discovery in a hearing--it, being so god damned petty! However, that very same summer--I got to feeling much worse...my daily walks hurt,,,and hurt a lot! I grew extremely tired after each outing, and after some rest--FELT WORSE! Plus, I was developing many strange symptoms...a whole laundry list of complaints...My Dr, a GP--blew me off, but gave me more and more oxycodone pills to take. After 2 years of begging him for a new MRI, he finally gave in...Those results, proved not only was I in bad shape, but it also uncovered a incurable, and sometimes dealy disease...adhesive arachnoiditis. I did the research and was horrified...of the 15 major symptoms...I had all but one! This promted me to get a new Dr...I knew I needed help and fast. The new Dr. was, thank God, a great Dr..and great diagnotician (sp?)...I got an immediate referral to see a neurosurgeon. After 3 appointments with this Dr or his staff...I was hurried in for surgery. In spite of having a really bad gut-feeling just before the surgery...I went in and had this decompression surgery on 6/28/06. I have not been the same since...I was told that the surgery itself went well...BUT, the surgeon himself told me that I was a real mess insides and that he saw that I did, indeed, have AA....to make a long story shorter...I am the worse that I've ever been in...each day is a horrible, lonely day of nothingness...with unbearable pain and depresssion...yet, this is exactly when NYSIF went to work on me! My new GP put in a C-4 10 days after my surgery...he meant to have my basic bennies upped to permanent marked...the miserable money worshippers of NYSIF immediately took me off my total disability...and began paying me for perm marked--a pretty big pay hike, right? No, wrong! These mother ****ers screwed me out of the big money (total) and when they were 'safe' afterwards....scheduled me for an IME...the day after I was to drive 400-something miles to a pain clinic my surgeon had referred me to...I tried calling, the lawyer (never got a call-back), I tried calling the surgeon's people--they said call your lawyer! AND--"You better go to that IME". So, I cancelled my real appointment, hired a driver, and went off to see Dr Quack (Dr. Wirth--an unprincipled man, thru and thru!). Anywho, that IME was bizzarre...he nevr looked at my stack of paperwork from the surgeon...but, after seeing my old films, said "A HA! This is what I ws looking for!" I was born without a good disc in s/1-l/5...I asked many Dr's about this and was told--it was fairly unusual but it shouldn't ever give you any problems...just that I would always be a little less flexible. This nut, went on and basically said in his report--I was genetically predisposed to have a back injury and that NYSIF shouldn't have to pay me any longer!? Apparently, this complete horse-shit didn't even fly with their legal-corps--my check was held up for some time...but, finally I was paid at the higher rate. Then, just before my next check (I got it on Christmas Eve!)--I get this fabricated report--the Dr lied his face off--So, now--X-mas eve I am ****ed!
    Oh well, thats life for us honest folk in this terrible, horrible system! Dr. Wirth, where ever you are....**** you, you lousey, ****ing creep! (I hope your limp 1" dick falls off!)

Unregistered Guest

Angry Re: survailance

And to think if you were my dog I'd shoot you as it would be the humane thing to do.
    I don't have the severity of what you are suffering thru but i'm catching up and can sympthonize with ya. These fricken attorneys and this workers compensation board can all eat sh*t for all they are worth, some day they will rot in hell and I hope its as slow and painful as my pain is. Makes you think about committing a crime so to go to prision to get medical care!

Default Re: survailance

Strange how you take God's name in vain in one sentence and thank Him in another. No wonder you are having so many problems!

Default Re: survailance

Quote Quoting gdw6246 View Post
    Strange how you take God's name in vain in one sentence and thank Him in another. No wonder you are having so many problems!
    true so true. when you spot th PI's, smile and wave, then just go on with your life. they hate to know you know they are there.
    please for your own good, do not curse god. if you know PI is sitting out waiting for you, have pizza sent to them, go offer them drinks. that is having fun with them, they hate that, and go away.

Default Re: Surveillance

Its been 7 years for me and i till see them , shouldnt bother you unless your doing something wrong

Jackstud-

Iam curious, what felonies did they charge you with? You said the judge threw everything out, so does that mean you are still receiving benefits?

Did you actually go to jail? I assume your dr.'s say you cant work, so IC had PI's following you.

Just wondering, take care

Injured Gypsy

Jackstud-

I sent you a private message