Wyoming Worker's Compensation - Help For Injured Wyoming Workers

• Wyoming Worker's Compensation - Quick facts about worker's compensation law, benefits and lawyer fees.

• Wyoming Worker's Compensation Resources - Links and resources for injured workers.

margo Guest

Help, info. needed, injured back at work and was diagnosed with degenerative disk disease. I am a heavy equipment operator, never hurt back prior to falling at work. Doctor said the degenerative disk disease was caused from accumulative trauma to lower back from running equipment, hovever here is where i get really confused he said workers comp. wont pay?

anonymous Guest

DDD. One of their "favorites". Uhmmm.

IF it is your choice of doctors' who is telling you this, seems that you may have a bit of a "situation" here.

Has he/she performed any diagnostic testing to possibly rule OUT other factors? IE; MRI, Cat Scan or X-Rays?

A second opinion from a reputable Surgeon is highly suggested! Either an OSS or preferably, a Neurosurgeon.

Have you consulted with, or retained a Lawyer specializing in Workers Compensation?

Whatever YOUR decision... Make it the best one you can.

Good Luck!

anonymous Guest

I would not let the doctor's speculation stop you from filing a claim or giving workers comp a chance to rule on it. The facts in each case are different. For more information on how and what to file you can contact
    Wyoming Workers' Safety and Compensation Division
    1510 E. Pershing Blvd.
    Cheyenne, WY 82002
    Phone: (307) 777-7441
    FAX: (307) 777-6552