Mississippi Worker's Compensation - Help For Injured Mississippi Workers

• Mississippi Worker's Compensation - Quick facts about worker's compensation law, benefits and lawyer fees.

• Mississippi Worker's Compensation Resources - Links and resources for injured workers.

Default Pre-Existing Spinal Stenosis

Hello , I had a back injury a year ago and had a discectomy this past January. Im still in pain and the Workers comp nurse said that it was due to Spinal Stenosis which was pre existing . And I had no idea I had it. To make a long story short, I aggravated this due to the fall I had at work. Workers comp says thats not there problem, and will not pay for it. Thanks in advanced.

Default Re: Pre-Existing Spinal Stenosis

what makes you or anyone else think that your "stenosis" , if you even have it, is symptomatic ?

Default Re: Pre-Existing Spinal Stenosis

Quote Quoting rebel_1961 View Post
    Hello , I had a back injury a year ago and had a discectomy this past January. Im still in pain and the Workers comp nurse said that it was due to Spinal Stenosis which was pre existing . And I had no idea I had it. To make a long story short, I aggravated this due to the fall I had at work. Workers comp says thats not there problem, and will not pay for it. Thanks in advanced.
    That's Crap.. Get a Lawyer.. Everyone over the age of 20 (and some younger) have some Spinal Stenosis or DDD (Degenerative Disk Disease) a fact of growing older.. You had a Discectomy due to your fall? Sounds like the PQME dance they do out here.