Oregon Worker's Compensation - Help For Injured Oregon Workers

• Oregon Worker's Compensation - Quick facts about worker's compensation law, benefits and lawyer fees.

• Oregon Worker's Compensation Resources - Links and resources for injured workers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Oregon IME Whores And Associates

Independent Medical Examination Association Board of Directors
    Prostitutes for Oregon Workers Comp Carriers.

(WMCI Prime Evaluations)

Impartial Medical Opinions

Medical Consultants Network, Inc.

Medical Assurance Group

Oregon Medical Evaluations

Orthopaedic Consultants

STAR MEDICAL

Sunrise Medical Consultants

PUBLIC RISK CONSULTANTS

Even though I'm allowing this general info...how is it you would have personal knowledge about all of these facilities?
    Tony
    Last edited by tony; 12-16-2007 at 11:41 PM.

Default Re: Oregon IME Whores And Associates

Sorry man..but I can't allow you to publicly slander all of those people in a public forum...especially when you're giving real names, phone numbers, e- mails, ect.
    I guess you missed the part where I asked that people not use real names, ect in this context...I'll have to edit your posts and delete some info..sorry
    Tony
    We reserve the right to forbid any user from participating in this forum, and to close any user account, at any time, for any reason. In the interest of the community, this may be done without prior notice or warning.
    http://www.workerscompensationinsura...inks/index.htm

Quote Quoting tony View Post
    Sorry man..but I can't allow you to publicly slander all of those people in a public forum...especially when you're giving real names, phone numbers, e- mails, ect.
    I guess you missed the part where I asked that people not use real names, ect in this context...I'll have to edit your posts and delete some info..sorry
    Tony
    This information is public knowledge, but I understand.

I Recognize some of those Whores . I have had good luck investigating some of these IMEs on the internet . Two in particular that practice in Portland and do over 1500 exams a year have a long history of disciplinary actions in other states . I can be advantagious to research some of the doctors names on the internet using google or yahoo . Malpractice searches can bear fruit also .

How can you fight A WC Whore? I went to a Shrink who sat with me for 1/2 and hour and billed my WC for six hours of face to face time. How do I report this Quack?

As you are a Calif IW... you should keep your questions there. WC laws are state specific, and OR laws won't be relative to your claim/case.
    Besides that...you are posting to a thread that is two years old.

Question Re: Oregon IME Whores And Associates

I was sent to see two of the IME doctors from Portland area 3 weeks ago. Lets start off by saying that the female doctor looked as if she had just crawled out of bed (her hair was messy and her clothes were all wrinkled and was covered with what appeared to be dog or cat hair.) The male Dr. kept trying to convince my husband and I that he doesnt work for WC that he is a independent Dr. and it makes no difference to his paycheck if I get accepted or not. They then asked my husband to leave the room while they emamine me as the room is small and it gets to hot with to many people in room.
    The IME Dr. says its all in my head how can their records even be of use when I have records from 4 Dr's that specialize in RSD and state that is what I have and need a spinal stimulator.

It's an 'opinion', and rebuttable at a hearing.
    If you have medical evidence to support your contentions... and the benefits are denied... file for a hearing and let a judge decide the issue.

That's just the way comp works...you are not ''entitled' to medical treatment, you are 'eligible' for treatment/benefits based on your proof that the treatment in medically necessary, and reasonable for your injury on an industrial basis.

screwedbycomp,

You can repost this question on the California board... and lable it California IME whores and Associates...

I am sure there will be more than a few to respond.

Your doctor (AKA quack) may have billed for record review etc. It make take them up to 6 hours to try to dig through all of your medical reports, to try to find something to dispute your claim. Of course they will ignor most of the relevant medical evidence that would be cause to give you treatment, or bump up your disability rateing.

Quote Quoting mrswillie View Post
    I was sent to see two of the IME doctors from Portland area 3 weeks ago. Lets start off by saying that the female doctor looked as if she had just crawled out of bed (her hair was messy and her clothes were all wrinkled and was covered with what appeared to be dog or cat hair.) The male Dr. kept trying to convince my husband and I that he doesnt work for WC that he is a independent Dr. and it makes no difference to his paycheck if I get accepted or not. They then asked my husband to leave the room while they emamine me as the room is small and it gets to hot with to many people in room.
    The IME Dr. says its all in my head how can their records even be of use when I have records from 4 Dr's that specialize in RSD and state that is what I have and need a spinal stimulator.

I have rsd also. I was scheduled to see a nureologist in Portland who is female. This ime did a file review and basically said this was all in my head also. If they continue to deny your medical file it with the workers comepnsation board and let the judge decide. My rsd has gone from my arm to my leg and have been fighting the leg for 3 years now. Its a tough fight with rsd. You have to appeal everyhting they deny.