Ohio Worker's Compensation - Help For Injured Ohio Workers

• Ohio Worker's Compensation - Quick facts about worker's compensation law, benefits and lawyer fees.

• Ohio Worker's Compensation Resources - Links and resources for injured workers.

Default Plantar Fasciitis

Hello,
    I have Plantar fasciitis and a heel spur, over the summer at work we changed how things were done and specifically the way I work since then I started having pain in my heel and arch of my foot!
    I went to the IC hearing and won back in december now Honda is trying to appeal with them what should I expect??

Default Re: Plantar Fasciitis

I would expect your employer's attorney to come to the next hearing and argue that the first hearing officer made an incorrect decision and your claim should be denied.

I would advise you to have an attorney review your claim and try to predict upon what this argument will be based and how best to rebut it so that your claim remains allowed.

I totally agree, Honda is a self-insured employer and I have seen them fight like hell against every single tiny request.

Get an attorney...they have more then one Good luck

Quote Quoting Sfancik View Post
    I would expect your employer's attorney to come to the next hearing and argue that the first hearing officer made an incorrect decision and your claim should be denied.

I would advise you to have an attorney review your claim and try to predict upon what this argument will be based and how best to rebut it so that your claim remains allowed.
    Beth, Legal Assistant
    Wife and Mother of injured workers

Thanks for all the advice I think I really should get an Attorney now!
    The first time it was just so easy to present my case!