Default ADA and Accommodations

My workers compensation claim was made in the State of: Ky
    Could someone answer a question for me? Would it be considered a reasonable accommodation if my employer offered me another job with the company but the salaries are not the same?

Default Re: ADA and Accommodations

I do no think this is unreasonable if you are moving from one state to another because wages do vary from one state to another depending on what you do and your education have you ask your lawyer? also look on the web for free counseling. Also If they are offering you a job maybe it's better to take it than being realised and not have one it may be that it will take you a long time before you find another one. I myself as an injured person have experianced this. Be Blessed! John

Default Re: ADA and Accommodations

WC laws vary by state, and you should look to your state WC Act to find what they mandate...

In Calif, a RTW offer must be within a 'reasonable' distance of your home/previous work site (unless you agree otherwise) and be no more than 15% less than your pre-injury wage. The job should also be for a period of not less than 12 months duration...

Additional information on EEOC/ADA rules can be found here...
    http://www.eeoc.gov/policy/docs/workcomp.html