Texas Worker's Compensation - Help For Injured Texas Workers

• Texas Worker's Compensation - Quick facts about worker's compensation law, benefits and lawyer fees.

• Texas Worker's Compensation Resources - Links and resources for injured workers.

Default What is TEXAS Max on IIB Benifits

I recently recieved my MMI and was told it was 4%, during my injury I was receiving the state max of $712 TTD per week, now my claims management service is telling me the state max for IIB is $498. per week.
    Is this a fact, I have been searching the web and cannot locate this information.
    I injured myself at work when a tool (my personal brand name tool), twisted off and I fell on my right leg and broke both lower leg bones and dislocated ankle. Which all has been put back together with 11 screws and a steel plate.
    during my rehabilitation, my CMS, did not continue my physical therapy, several weeks later after I had returned to work, they allowed me to go to another therapist, I had a bad limp and lots of pain. then all of a sudden, no more therapy...
    Man this W.C. stuff is such a pain, very depressing outcome for me.

Default Re: What is TEXAS Max on IIB Benifits

check out your states dept of labor web site, concerning w/c issues.
    good luck !

Default Re: What is TEXAS Max on IIB Benifits

The maximum depends on your date of injury.
    try this
    http://www.tdi.state.tx.us/wc/employee/maxminbens.html

Wink Re: What is TEXAS Max on IIB Benifits

Quote Quoting cheapbob View Post
    I recently recieved my MMI and was told it was 4%, during my injury I was receiving the state max of $712 TTD per week, now my claims management service is telling me the state max for IIB is $498. per week.
    Is this a fact, I have been searching the web and cannot locate this information.
    I injured myself at work when a tool (my personal brand name tool), twisted off and I fell on my right leg and broke both lower leg bones and dislocated ankle. Which all has been put back together with 11 screws and a steel plate.
    during my rehabilitation, my CMS, did not continue my physical therapy, several weeks later after I had returned to work, they allowed me to go to another therapist, I had a bad limp and lots of pain. then all of a sudden, no more therapy...
    Man this W.C. stuff is such a pain, very depressing outcome for me.
    I broke my ankle at work and was off for 10 weeks. I also suffer a slight limp and through exercising it on a treadmill for 45 minutes am left in pain with swelling.
    How was the impairment rating determined ?