Rhode Island Worker's Compensation - Help For Injured Rhode Island Workers

• Rhode Island Worker's Compensation - Quick facts about worker's compensation law, benefits and lawyer fees.

• Rhode Island Worker's Compensation Resources - Links and resources for injured workers.

Angry The State I'm In

I have been on a hell ride with this system all because of my employer getting the upper hand,by deliberately cutting corners on safety and man power and putting my life in danger and when I got injured,my employer lied to the Ins. co. about my job duties! When I told this so called professional lawyer that I hired,he said" let's not push them,they will start video taping you," you don't want that to happen do you and I said no,and he said"let's see if we can get some money from them,I thought that was good,but he was trying to settle my case! I talked to many lawyers and was sick when they seen who I had for a lawyer! The pile of bull get's even higher,doctors making mistakes and I have to live with that for the rest of my life because of his error! I'm furious more than ever and I will spend the rest of my life fighting these people! Just give me what I deserve,not what you think is fair! The system is not fair,coming from a judge in their chambers! So the justice you get,is the justice you receive!

Default Re: The State I'm In

Quote Quoting mrvalentine21459 View Post
    I have been on a hell ride with this system all because of my employer getting the upper hand,by deliberately cutting corners on safety and man power and putting my life in danger and when I got injured,my employer lied to the Ins. co. about my job duties! When I told this so called professional lawyer that I hired,he said" let's not push them,they will start video taping you," you don't want that to happen do you and I said no,and he said"let's see if we can get some money from them,I thought that was good,but he was trying to settle my case! I talked to many lawyers and was sick when they seen who I had for a lawyer! The pile of bull get's even higher,doctors making mistakes and I have to live with that for the rest of my life because of his error! I'm furious more than ever and I will spend the rest of my life fighting these people! Just give me what I deserve,not what you think is fair! The system is not fair,coming from a judge in their chambers! So the justice you get,is the justice you receive!
    hope the best for you. i know that when workers comp people piss us off it makes their day. keep fighting for yourself. were all here for you. everyone here is one mistake away from ruin. keep posting. will pray for you.