Default Trying to Keep the Faith

Why is it when you are so far down your ER keeps pushing farther and farther till there is no recognition of the vital human you once were? I think mine wants me quit, Lord knows I sure do not want to be there either. But they are constantly adding hours and have taken away my chair that I need due to a foot injury. I think that they want me to cry just to give them a power trip. If they had been paying attention to the equipment we have to use and make sure that it was in good repair, this wouldn't have happened. I need to vent, anyone out there?

Default Re: Trying to Keep the Faith

It's a hard reality that most refuse or will never accept.
    You are alone.
    Most people in your life today could care less about you.
    You are filling a need in their lives, if you are unable to fill the need your are dismissed.
    10% of life is the events that happen to you.
    90% is your reaction to them.
    I've learned that I am completely irrelevant if not valueless to the people who are or where in my life, so....
    I value and respect myself, I ask nor expect anything from anyone.
    Learn to grow a thick skin, don't take things personal, nobody cares anyway.
    Of course they are trying to break you down, you're a bum looking for a hand out, you're faking your injury, you're the lowest form of life on earth.
    I say so what? who cares?
    What's funny or maybe not, is when, these same people someday find themselves in your shoes.
    Such is life...and so it goes...
    Yep, accepting reality can be a challenge, if not today...tomorrow, either way..you will do it.
    Keep faith in YOURSELF without approval from others, like I've said, most people could care less about you anyway.
    O.K...got to go and talk to my dog about something...see ya.

Tony
    Last edited by tony; 07-05-2009 at 04:34 AM.
    We reserve the right to forbid any user from participating in this forum, and to close any user account, at any time, for any reason. In the interest of the community, this may be done without prior notice or warning.
    http://www.workerscompensationinsura...inks/index.htm

Tony you really pegged it. I appreciate your kindness in your response. I'll try to put a happy face on all this anguish. Thanks for being there. Lori

Quote Quoting hadit View Post
    Tony you really pegged it. I appreciate your kindness in your response. I'll try to put a happy face on all this anguish. Thanks for being there. Lori
    Lori... what a beautiful name... there is nothing that I can do for Lori...

I know you have "hadit"

All I can do is ach for you. Thank you for letting me do that. When my heart aches... I pray. Thank you for letting me do that.

RDS