Pennsylvania Worker's Compensation - Help For Injured Pennsylvania Workers

• Pennsylvania Worker's Compensation - Quick facts about worker's compensation law, benefits and lawyer fees.

• Pennsylvania Worker's Compensation Resources - Links and resources for injured workers.

Thread: PMA Insurance

Default PMA Insurance

Any1 have any dealings with them

Default Re: PMA Insurance

Sure, what do you want to know?
    Timothy D. Belt, Esquire
    Helping injured workers in Northeast Pennsylvania.
    belt-law@belt-law.com
    www.belt-law.com

DISCLAIMER: This post is intended as general information applicable only to the state of Pennsylvania. The information given is based strictly upon the facts provided. This post is not intended to create an attorney client relationship, or to provide any specific guarantee of confidentiality.

Quote Quoting Timothy Belt View Post
    Sure, what do you want to know?

Have they been difficult in your cases with them, seem to screw around with everything with me. Didnt give OC any authority to settle even though there ime states worse things then my docs. Canceled the Mand Med, took 5 days worth of surv. of me walking out to car into pt out of pt then back into house.

typical crap ins co's pull when they dont want to pay on a claim, ins co's are legalized thieves.

Sometimes it is like that, but there is more to it then just which IC you are dealing with. The adjuster makes a difference, the defense lawyer can simplify or complicate the matter, and sometimes the employer is actively involved. So, yes I have had both good and bad experiences with the IC.
    Timothy D. Belt, Esquire
    Helping injured workers in Northeast Pennsylvania.
    belt-law@belt-law.com
    www.belt-law.com

DISCLAIMER: This post is intended as general information applicable only to the state of Pennsylvania. The information given is based strictly upon the facts provided. This post is not intended to create an attorney client relationship, or to provide any specific guarantee of confidentiality.