California Worker's Compensation - Help For Injured California Workers

• California Worker's Compensation - Quick facts about worker's compensation law, benefits and lawyer fees.

• California Worker's Compensation Resources - Links and resources for injured workers.

Question How Long Does It Take to Get a Hearing Date

i was injured in 2007 i have had surgery have been released from drs did not get my job back was told by lawery that no offer was made am waitting on a court date how long should this take i am also not getting any type of workmens comp payments

Default Re: How Long Does It Take to Get a Hearing Date

Quote Quoting msindulgent1 View Post
    i was injured in 2007 i have had surgery have been released from drs did not get my job back

Did you attempt to request a job that meets your work restrictions from your employer? Here is a link to the interactive process and returning to work.. http://www.workerscompensationinsura...ad.php?t=33769

was told by lawery that no offer was made am waitting on a court date how long should this take

How long have you been waiting since your AA told you he was requesting a court date? I have heard different times depending on where you are located in CA. My recent court date took around 3 months.

i am also not getting any type of workmens comp payments
    For your date of injury, you can only receive a max of 104 weeks of TTD payments...however you should have received PD payments (smaller amount) after that. Were you sent to an AME or has your doctor given you a PD rating? Did you receive PD checks after your TTD ended?