Arkansas Worker's Compensation - Help For Injured Arkansas Workers

• Arkansas Worker's Compensation - Quick facts about worker's compensation law, benefits and lawyer fees.

• Arkansas Worker's Compensation Resources - Links and resources for injured workers.

Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2010

    Default Looking for a Work Comp Doctor

    I was injured in CA and have been receiving treatments for my back while I was there. I ecently moved to Arkansas and have been looking/asking around for a Dr to treat my back but can't seem to find one. Would anyone know of a Dr who will accept my case? Any info/advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2010

    Default Re: Looking for a Work Comp Doctor

    Get your PCP to refer you to Dr. Burson. He is awesome and cares about his patients.

Similar Threads

  1. Lien Forms when Going to Work Comp Doctor
    By oneononegame in forum Disability Benefits
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-23-2010, 04:11 AM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-08-2010, 06:56 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-31-2010, 09:47 AM
  4. Work Comp Doctor Says Okwhat
    By pctek in forum Legal Issues
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-22-2009, 10:16 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-27-2009, 07:54 AM


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Find a Lawyer