New York Worker's Compensation - Help For Injured New York Workers

• New York Worker's Compensation - Quick facts about worker's compensation law, benefits and lawyer fees.

• New York Worker's Compensation Resources - Links and resources for injured workers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Enough is Enough Denied Even After Positive IME Report

So today I had a hearing and the IME doctor agreed with my doctor and I still was denied any benefits. So now I am just sick and tired of NYS and there workers comp bull shit. Next time I go I might as well take a swing at someone so that when i am denied again I at least feel good about hitting that dumb mother ****ing judge in his face. NYS workers comp is the biggest load of horse shit I have ever had the displeasure of being involved with. I hope that the anarchists of the world know this as well and one day we can all Revolt. I am home all day every day and not the person to piss off. Its time we all stop letting the government **** us and time we start ****ING the government. If anyone else agrees I am starting a protest at the Poughkeepsie NY hearings office. If they will not approve me then I will go and tell the world. If its a fight they want it will be a fight they get. **** NY AND THERE BULLSHIT PROGRAMS THEY CAN ALL ROT IN HELL.

Default Re: Enough is Enough Denied Even After Positive IME Report

Cool it on the lingo please.

Tony

---------- Post added at 01:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 PM ----------

Do you have an attorney?
    If not, get one a.s.p
    We reserve the right to forbid any user from participating in this forum, and to close any user account, at any time, for any reason. In the interest of the community, this may be done without prior notice or warning.
    http://www.workerscompensationinsura...inks/index.htm

Quote Quoting bl22619 View Post
    So today I had a hearing and the IME doctor agreed with my doctor and I still was denied any benefits. So now I am just sick and tired of NYS and there workers comp bull shit. Next time I go I might as well take a swing at someone so that when i am denied again I at least feel good about hitting that dumb mother ****ing judge in his face. NYS workers comp is the biggest load of horse shit I have ever had the displeasure of being involved with. I hope that the anarchists of the world know this as well and one day we can all Revolt. I am home all day every day and not the person to piss off. Its time we all stop letting the government **** us and time we start ****ING the government. If anyone else agrees I am starting a protest at the Poughkeepsie NY hearings office. If they will not approve me then I will go and tell the world. If its a fight they want it will be a fight they get. **** NY AND THERE BULLSHIT PROGRAMS THEY CAN ALL ROT IN HELL.
    After being on workman's comp for a year I have realized it is structured towards the insurance companies..They ask for a rate reduction and it is given to them unless you want to fight it but it can take up to 60 days to get a decision from the WC judge and in the meantime the IC gets what they want..In my case all I want is to go back to work and it seems the IC is just making it hard for me..Their new rules that went into effect in Dec 2010 just suck..

Quote Quoting bl22619 View Post
    That sounds just like the New York State Retirement Disability System!! One screwed up mess!!!

Did anyone across and article about the 9/11 state employees, would mostly be first responders that were denied disability benefits for years from the NYSRS. I thought I read something on those lines and the feds had to come in and bail these disabled people out.

Not sure if this is what you're talking about.

First responder fights back after losing foot to 9/11 accident.

http://news.yahoo.com/first-responde...-accident.html

Tony
    We reserve the right to forbid any user from participating in this forum, and to close any user account, at any time, for any reason. In the interest of the community, this may be done without prior notice or warning.

I know this does not make it any easier but you are not alone. It is not just New York its everywhere. I am with you on the government screwing people but thats not anything new either. If you do a little reading this workers comp. issue has been around a while and its not really a fight we injured workers are winning. We never really have and I doubt ever really will. Thats not to say that you can't fight back. Most of the power I have to get me through my day is the anger I have at this system. You swing on some useless doctor or heartless employer you are finished. You couldn't do them a bigger favor than some move like that. Many people here are suffering in many of the ways you are now. Try to understand if you are unlucky like many of us here you may lose almost everything you have before this is over for you. I am 90 days from losing the house my wife grew up in and 19 months into my WC nightmare like most people here everything is about fighting these inhuman vermin. I am thinking you have a lawyer so I won't tell you to do that but try to find comfort in the fact that most of what you do from this point out can hurt "them" where their hearts would be if they had one, in their checkbook. Try to take care of yourself and don't let them win. Good luck.

NO, you got it wrong, they not only have received tons of money from the government, not sure why, the tax payers didn't attack them, from insurance companies, but now are getting extra special benefits for doing their job. Don't get me wrong, firemen and police deserve every penny they get and more, but the average first responder and survivor families have received well over 1 million dollar from the tax payers of America. 3.2 Billion was set aside for the victims of 911, now if there were say 10,000 injured, that is 4,300,000,000 divided amongs them! Seriously why are the American tax payers paying this out?

Quote Quoting zinger View Post
    That sounds just like the New York State Retirement Disability System!! One screwed up mess!!!

Did anyone across and article about the 9/11 state employees, would mostly be first responders that were denied disability benefits for years from the NYSRS. I thought I read something on those lines and the feds had to come in and bail these disabled people out.
    Last edited by ladyvol; 08-17-2011 at 06:13 PM.

ladyvol
    but the average first responder and survivor families have received well over 1 million dollar from the tax payers of America. 3.2 Billion was set aside for the victims of 911, now if there were say 10,000 injured, that is 4,300,000,000 divided amongs them!
    How's about a source for this info, sounds a bit distorted to me.
    But let's say it's true - so what?
    We give more than that in corporate welfare and tax breaks to oil companies in a year, hell it's only money.

have received tons of money from the government, not sure why, the tax payers didn't attack them
    Our government failed in it's duty to protect it's citizens, it should be held liable for the damages suffered.
    Bush was warned about the impending attacks and ignored it, he was too busy planning his war based on lies.

If we ended the Bush tax cuts for the rich and oil companies, we could balance our budget without cutting a single program, never hear you "conservatives" or the "tea clan" acknowledge or complain about that though.

Tony
    Last edited by tony; 08-18-2011 at 01:53 PM.

It's so horrible that the little guy whose injured has to face these misjudged well to do politicians or the rich!
    Has anyone ever read of a IC worker get injured at work? I wonder how its handled, like a tax cheater who works for the IRS, NOTHIN ever is said about this. I wonder what the politicians would say if they saw first hand how hard working Americans try to make ends meet while off injured, not trying to milk the system but trying to get fixed to get better and also see how much that IC'ies spend trying to prove the IW is not injured or not injured at work! I bet they could give a f***K! Pathetic.
    Knowledge is a beneficial tool for the injured worker!

Has anyone ever read of a IC worker get injured at work? I wonder how its handled, like a tax cheater who works for the IRS, NOTHIN ever is said about this.
    IC employees who file comp claims are provided treatment... wage replacement etc, just like the rest of us...and, the ER turns on them the same as every other IW...even other co workers shy away from the IW. I doubt there would be any statistics on this, why would any WC carrier publish it... not employee who becomes and IW is put on a pedestal...