California Worker's Compensation - Help For Injured California Workers

• California Worker's Compensation - Quick facts about worker's compensation law, benefits and lawyer fees.

• California Worker's Compensation Resources - Links and resources for injured workers.

Default Mileage Reimbursement Forms

Would there be anything wrong with filling out Mileage reimbursment forms and sending them directly to the CA, without going through an AA? I give the AA forms all filled out, then it takes them 3-4 weeks to send out to the CA with a cover letter, with my mileage reimbursement form. Money is tight since I have no payments coming in while waiting for my AME appointment at the end of this month.
    Before my AA, I sent the forms directly to the Adjuster, then I was paid. Must I wait an additional 3-4 weeks till my AA sends it out?

Default Re: Mileage Reimbursement Forms

Yes, you can use the DWC online forms... just print them out, send on to the CA, keep on and send your AA a copy if they are insisting ... you do not have to send through your AA.
    The reimbursement is then due within 45 days. Allow five days for mailing on each end.
    The check can be postmarked on the 45th day... if not, there is a automatic self imposed 10% penalty due.