Arizona Worker's Compensation - Help For Injured Arizona Workers

• Arizona Worker's Compensation - Quick facts about worker's compensation law, benefits and lawyer fees.

• Arizona Worker's Compensation Resources - Links and resources for injured workers.

Unhappy Searching for a Worker's Comp Doctor in Arizona

My workers compensation claim was made in the State of: Ohio. I have now relocated to AZ and am having a hard time finding a WC Doctor here. I have been declared MMI (max med improvement) by WC in Ohio, and am on SSDI (just approved this May) and LT disability who yearly wants me to report my current medical condition. The date is fast approaching to have my documentation in. Any help would be appreciated.

Default Re: Searching for WC Doctor in Arizona

Go to azmd.gov and click on the doctor search button on the top left of the list, to find a doctor close to you. My workers' compensation rep gave me this web site and it's very easy to use. Make sure you get approval to change doctors through your workers' compensation rep.
    Last edited by MTaylor; 01-21-2012 at 03:16 PM.

I too am in the same boat. Can you tell me how you are handling it? How does this work? I do not want to live in Ohio just for this claim. I can fly back to Ohio if need be.

Quote Quoting MTaylor View Post
    Go to azmd.gov and click on the doctor search button on the top left of the list, to find a doctor close to you. My workers' compensation rep gave me this web site and it's very easy to use. Make sure you get approval to change doctors through your workers' compensation rep.
    The best way to ask Attorney for doctors name who works with lawyers not with WC.