Missouri Worker's Compensation - Help For Injured Missouri Workers

• Missouri Worker's Compensation - Quick facts about worker's compensation law, benefits and lawyer fees.

• Missouri Worker's Compensation Resources - Links and resources for injured workers.

Thread: Broadspire

Default Broadspire

Any one in Mo. ever have any dealings with Broadspire insurance co.

Default Re: Broadspire

wanna provide some additional info?
    There are 1000's of claims handled by Broadspire... yours included.
    What is your question... besides other IW who may have been handled by this company?

Sorry I guess I should have added more info .Just wondering about them stallin waiting dragging things out .Took over a year to get approved for surgeries then it was a pain to get a work comp check weekly or bi weekly .Seemed like it was just when ever they decided to mail one .Still have medical issues but dr. says he has done all he can and released me last dec. with restrictions so there for I lost my job of 17 years cause I couldnt do it no more .The work comp stopped at that point and since then have not had apay check of any kind .applied for ssdi but thats a long drug out battle that takes for ever.My lawyer has sent in a demand for settlement back in summer and they just ignored it then he followed up 3 weeks ago and still ignoring it .so he sent in a request for hearing to let a judge decide it .Is this typical Broadspire behavier

Is this typical Broadspire behavier
    What you are experiencing would be 'typical' for any claim, by any carrier.
    You're going to have to listen to your attorney for legal advice....

Once you are paid out any PPD indemnity benefits due, there wouldn't be any additional cash benefits.