New Jersey Worker's Compensation - Help For Injured New Jersey Workers

• New Jersey Worker's Compensation - Quick facts about worker's compensation law, benefits and lawyer fees.

• New Jersey Worker's Compensation Resources - Links and resources for injured workers.

Default How Many Times Can the Ic Postpone Second Half of Trial

Does anyone know how many times can the IC attorney postpone second part of Trial ? Was going this Monday for the second half of my Trial. They moved it for another cycle which is 3 weeks. They wanted to get more information from one of my doctors. This is been going now for a year. It isnt a Trial for settlement it is because they said I didnt get hurt at work so it over a dispute . My ER was going to be there. The second part of the Trial was for the Judge to talk to my ER . He is the one that handled all my care. He treated me and then sent me to a Neurosurgeon. The records they are saying they dont have is from 2008 I hurt my tail bone nothing seriouse and not a work injury .I am just wondering how many times can the postpone this has been going on for ever. I havent been paid by WC or any Medical only threw health insurance .I had 4 surgery from my work injury on my lower back . They have done nothing but tryed to get me to take a section #20 which I wont for any amount of money. I am hoping this will come to a end soon, Thanks for any advices

Default Re: How Many Times Can the Ic Postpone Second Half of Trial

There can be a postponement as many times as 'discovery' is necessary to develop the record. If there are medical reports necessary, or witness issues, etc, it's up to the judge to close discovery, or grant/refuse a delay.

In WC Court the JUDGE is GOD-LIKE just ask one!!!

You cant close your mind to viable options and if your 1st injury was work related, regardless if you got any benefits, this finding will be HUGE in the outcome of your overall position with your current situation.

As I told you b4 your case comes b4 the courts every 3 weeks (in rotation) since it opened. You can be sure they will learn of every pimple you have on your butt b4 settlements are finalized. I wish I knew more facts of your case as it appears to be very interesting as far as WC rules are concerned in NJ

Hi Bugmann anything you would like to know I will tell you , however you want to go over if you want to private message me ask me questions cause some times I just go on and on but any help you can give me I would really want I have never been in a postion like this and I dont no what is right or wrong . Even with my attorney cause he called me again yesterday with another section #20 this now is the third. But told me they dont have anything thats why they postponed she is looking like you said for anything . All I want is them to cover my medical.

We talk soon. Hang in there you are not alone