Oklahoma Worker's Compensation - Help For Injured Oklahoma Workers

• Oklahoma Worker's Compensation - Quick facts about worker's compensation law, benefits and lawyer fees.

• Oklahoma Worker's Compensation Resources - Links and resources for injured workers.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Closing Out Medical Offers

FullAuto, you have more confidence in these outcomes than I have. And I have practiced law for 24 years, so I do have some relevant experience. You are making lots of assumptions and some of those will turn out to be incorrect. You are assuming, among other things, that the insurance carrier will agree that your treatment has been medically necessary and reasonable, that the accident caused all the injuries that have been treated, and many other things. None of these things are slam dunks although you seem to think they are. Hence my advice to lawyer up before you screw up. But it is your case. Good luck with it.
    The North Carolina Court of Appeals has held that "In contested Workers' Compensation cases today, access to competent legal counsel is a virtual necessity." Church v. Baxter Travenol Labs, Inc., and American Motorists Insurance Company, 104 N.C. App. 411, 416 (1991).

Bob Bollinger, Attorney at Law

Thanks for the replies. I'm definitely not counting on "big bucks". I just don't want to be the person that finds out later I was low balled and accepted an insulting offer from my lack of knowledge. Of course, that will probably still be the case.

"A little knowledge is a dangerous thing"