Texas Worker's Compensation - Help For Injured Texas Workers

• Texas Worker's Compensation - Quick facts about worker's compensation law, benefits and lawyer fees.

• Texas Worker's Compensation Resources - Links and resources for injured workers.

Default Back Injury Going to BRC - What Should I Expect

My workers compensation claim was made in the State of: Texas

i just want to know what to expect out of this BRC ?

Default Re: 25, Herniated Discs, Going to Brc Just Want to Know What to Expect

depends on the issues and the evidence.
    http://www.tdi.texas.gov/wc/employee/dispute.html#brc

we're fighting for 0% on mmi and back pay with interest and lack of physical therapy and for surgery. my lawyer also said that he's fighting for all this because they said i just had a back sprain and its more than that. because the doctor they chose said its more then a sprain i have tears on two disc. but of course they dont want to admit to that. even thought i have mri showing. i just want to understand what i can do cuz im about to lose my house and car and everything me and my family have work hard for. any advice will be greatly apperciated.

i just want to understand what i can do cuz im about to lose my house and car and everything me and my family have work hard for.
    There isn't anything for you to do... but wait for the hearing, and judge to issue a decision/finding.
    WC claims are full of litigation, you have a Dr saying one thing, they have a Dr saying something else, either side has the opportunity to go to court, and even appeal that judges decision. Litigation takes time, simply because there are 1000's of other IW's going through the same things you are.

Listen to your attorney...

What happening with your case