Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why Me

Default Re: Why Me

And everything has been cut off because of the dispute.... :/

Why me? I'm always asking myself why me...Iwant to know what's the reason behind why she lied to me. Any way do you have any idea about massage service in vancouver?

To me, you need to change the Why Me, to Thank God!. Try to stop looking at the negitive aspect. I am sure your injury could have been much worse. Accidents happen everyday, imagine if you were born somewhere were they do not have WC or health insurance, then ask Why Me. I have been off work for almost 3 years, I will never return to work, of any sort. My past is that past, my life is not over. I cannot do all the things I used to do, nope, but I can still laugh, interact with family and friends, and I can learn to find new hobbies and activities I enjoy. Yes, in your twenties, you life is far from over, you can either become bitter and look on the negitive for the next 60 years, or you can stop it right now. The mind is the most powerful drug in any recovery, so use it to your advantage. If depression is an issue discuss it with your doctor and together you two can come up with a coping plan to deal with it. I realise this seems like aweful hard advice, but the sooner YOU make it happen for YOURSELF the better your quality of life will be. Sitting on the sidelines thinking what might of been, is a waste of time, effort, and negitive "medicine". Furthermore, no one wants to be around a negitive person. Accidents happen, positive people make themselves happen. Best Wishes.
    Last edited by ladyvol; 05-03-2012 at 01:20 PM.

Quote Quoting ladyvol View Post
    To me, you need to change the Why Me, to Thank God!. Try to stop looking at the negitive aspect. I am sure your injury could have been much worse. Accidents happen everyday, imagine if you were born somewhere were they do not have WC or health insurance, then ask Why Me. I have been off work for almost 3 years, I will never return to work, of any sort. My past is that past, my life is not over. I cannot do all the things I used to do, nope, but I can still laugh, interact with family and friends, and I can learn to find new hobbies and activities I enjoy. Yes, in your twenties, you life is far from over, you can either become bitter and look on the negitive for the next 60 years, or you can stop it right now. The mind is the most powerful drug in any recovery, so use it to your advantage. If depression is an issue discuss it with your doctor and together you two can come up with a coping plan to deal with it. I realise this seems like aweful hard advice, but the sooner YOU make it happen for YOURSELF the better your quality of life will be. Sitting on the sidelines thinking what might of been, is a waste of time, effort, and negitive "medicine". Furthermore, no one wants to be around a negitive person. Accidents happen, positive people make themselves happen. Best Wishes.
    I love the post above; The mind is a powerful thing: I have not worked for 9 years; I was 45 when I fell asleep and had a really bad car wreck. I was having pity paty parties but I finally figured out, HELL I could have easily died!

You are only 20 something. It will get better I promise. Hold on to the Horns of the Alter and believe. It seems you are your worse enemy. Pick yourself up, dust your feet and move forward.
    Have a wonderful Day

I can't say I know how you feel, But my daughter sure does. She was hurt over a year ago. She received WC till December 2011, But then an IME said there was nothing wrong. They cut her off. She had neck surgery in March 2012. Still no WC or anything else. She is a single mother and will probably lose her home.

I've only been out of work on comp for a few months, but I know what you all mean. I've put on some weight-blech-and wonder why I get depressed; that isn't like ME at all! Complications have started to show up too, which does'nt help any either. Probably a good idea to get as lawyer involved; I'm doing that. I tend to make family members mad at me because I sometimes end up getting "thrown a curve" that I never expected, and I get super crabby without meaning to. I was like that yesterday, and I can never appologize enough for making family members upset with my inability to handle the things I have to go through now.

It gets SO hard to deal with sometimes-Like I was told before, "If there's no blood you are'nt hurt". Well, THAT hurts by itself! I "can't do MY share" in other people's eyes, as I can't lift or carry anything. I'm considered to be "lazy" and a "shirker" because I "don't want to help out or work". THAT is hard to defend against, unless I can take off my shirt and SHOW THEM my injury. Wow. Sorry for the rant, but I guess it helps to get all this out. It bites to injured.

I am just thinking out loud here, but seeing as how my case had the makings of a cluster^&*$. I went out and bought health insurance.The plan I choose had a year for pre-existing stuff. I choose that one because it was all I could afford. I can only guess as to your financial situation, but they did have plans with a much shorter pre-existing time. just my two cents and a whole bunch of positive energy sent your way