Thread: Discouraged

Default Discouraged

Really down and out today. Trying to find a way to live a life until this all has resolved.Doctors, meds, tests, paperwork, attorneys, ratings, investigators...that's alot to keep up with...like a job. ( That's supposed to be funny)
    Miss my job. It was who I was. Geez...
    I really cannot begin to know how life must be for those who are still in waiting, or struggling for so long...how very sad.

Default Re: Discouraged

HEY ALL? yes I know that was caps that was yelling at you to get up !!!! Actually when I woke up tonight for some reason I was extremely upset. To me for no specific reason Very emotional I am sure every injured worker can identify with you on very many different levels. I can testify that I truly had to fill out paperwork today for yet another lawyer for SS disability, and one of the questions for my appeal was do you have problems with concentration? I kept passing out with 1 of the new 8 pain meds I am on (LOL) REALLY!! HOW DO U INCLUDE that...I was...am..a injured supervisor that is really all it included was report writing as well as being on my feet all day helping my employees. I am appealing a ss denial so I am having to go into yet another contract that I dont know going off referral that is increasing my anxiety levels and you are right this is a job it is like the worse most unproductive un-politically correct since there is no a?? TO KISS to make things better, you cant bring breakfast in for your adjuster so you can be her favorite injured worker that is falling apart before their eyes if they took the time to look at us. I know for me sometimes some people say "well you are lucky you woke up this morning" and for me it's true I understand the christian way of thinking but I am still a human being knowing yes I did wake up to a bed I cant get out off with taking my vicodin and hydromorphones to get down to a pain level 10..so going day to day is almost too much but somehow we make it. There is a reason for this none of us know what we are being tested for so all I can say is I am truly sorry missing your job is a good thing that means you haven't lost your desire, so keep your focus and never stop fighting these fools, God bless you and yours fellow discouraged worker..

Thanks Vanilla. The longer this goes on, the further i feel from an end. I will survive. I struggle at this point with being positive,but its the reality that people (co workers, friends and employers) have the capacity and hatred to try and make a difficult situation a nightmare. I am so sorry you are in so much pain. I hope you can get all you deserve. Have a great day today.

Hey you know whats crazy I git a few letters today from this spineless SOB who is my employers lawyer, this fooll basically is sending me to 2 more different doctors, for designated doctor and for RME which are basically based to create bogus reports on you, to help un support all the real documentation i already have saying i need my back cut open and rebuilt for a triple level fusion,he basically trashed me and every professional , I had requested to change doctors thru thru this 2 yr mudslide when I felt they for carrier and not me. so even tho w comp approved it, in one part of ths freakin letter he said accodig to all the money we have wasted on u it would have been better suited for these untrained neurosurgeons to say u had swollen tonsils, I was crying when I reached out for my md's they all said he's an asshole and trying to scare once I get closer to his paycheck so I found his website and anonimously trashed his ass! it felt pretty good, but you are right the nightmares never end asleep or awake, i am a very profound dreamer, i dream about falling out of my wheel chaiir and no one will help me, I dream about fighting a lot and them hitting me back like in a bruce lee movie nothing effects him, crazy right? but thank you for your response, I lost all my so called friends when I got injured they did not want to get fired for being my friends, so I worked 10 yrs with a bunch of cowards,I swear on this day if I had a way to wave a magic wand to take away all the fear and pain and pretend my day never happened, and your day never happened, I would do it in a minute, I just can't forgive those who have done this to all us. You my dear Have a great day too! xoxox

So very sorry about your letter and all the disappointment and psycho babble that it contained. I am at the very beginning of what is about to be a real upset. I had a similar situation with a doc who is NOT a neuro or a ortho/spine guy, but his opinion(and I use that term because I feel he is unqualified to do anything but push meds) I am just fakin it. Well, he can just fall off a cliff. I am preparing myself for the upcoming mind screw from the IC and their people. I did the same trashing on this guy's profile. Why is the atty sending you letters anyway? Do you have an atty? Unbelievable!! I will be on the look out for a wand too!! I just hope when push comes to shove I can contain myself and not lose it on everyone. Smiles and grins!!

sorry to hear about your story, but you know life is like a roller coaster, some time it goes up and sometime it goes down. I believe right now your life is on down side, but wait with patience you will find good time soon.