Default Experiences with Rogue Doctors

My workers compensation claim was made in the State of: Federal

Has anyone had any experience with Doctors who withhold vital information or mis-report information with DOL? My personal case was progressing fine until my physical condition worsened. I was then referred to a neurosurgeon who from day one did nt buy my claim and who had made his determination that my case was invalid. He then ordered tests, which supported my injury and various complaints of pain. The doctor withheld this information and reported medical evidence contrary to the reported deficiencies. He prescribed pain pills and anti-inflamatories, reported that I was in pain and discomfort, and returned me to duty. WTF? Does anyone know of any recourse I have?

Default Re: Experiences with Rogue Doctors

file a complaint with the state medical licensing board.
    reports of fraud can be made to your local district atty.
    I believe the Feds have an anti-fraud program.
    try here
    http://www.oig.dol.gov/programfraud.htm

Doctors get major kick backs from drug companies, often times more per prescription than they do off 2 or 3 hours in the operating room. The only recourse I see in all this, is that big drug companies and ICs be held accountable for the huge profits they make at the cost of the people. They are all in each others pockets.
    The system is built around making money instead of making people well or preventative med. ICs no matter which one unless there is drugs attached barely cover

Quote Quoting purplepuppy View Post
    Doctors get major kick backs from drug companies, often times more per prescription than they do off 2 or 3 hours in the operating room. The only recourse I see in all this, is that big drug companies and ICs be held accountable for the huge profits they make at the cost of the people. They are all in each others pockets.
    The system is built around making money instead of making people well or preventative med. ICs no matter which one unless there is drugs attached barely cover
    Ya know...most of that is simply your opinion, as well as many others....however, there have been changes made by FDA/fed gov't... that prohibit drug mfg's reps from even leaving off ball point pens in many cases, or taking Dr/staff to lunch....so, "major kick backs''... I'd like to see some emperical proof of what you say.