Default Can My Wife Get Treatment

My workers compensation claim was made in the State of: nc
    Ok Thank you everyone for replying to my previous posts. After my lumbar fusion ten days later I had a lumbar infection which was treated with a pic line and antibiotics, now a year later I have a yeast infection and my wife and I have because of antibiotics and we have tried every treatment avaliable for it and none help. Can even enjoy sex any more. My wife has been suffering with me and it's not fair for us to be paying for my wife treatment because it's been caused by me. I stop antibiotics a year ago and I have been getting treatment for it and it doesn't help. Can workers comp pay for my wife's treatment? Or is there something we can do?

Default Re: Can My Wife Get Treatment

Sounds like a question for an attorney.

Quote Quoting Yepa View Post
    My workers compensation claim was made in the State of: nc
    Ok Thank you everyone for replying to my previous posts. After my lumbar fusion ten days later I had a lumbar infection which was treated with a pic line and antibiotics, now a year later I have a yeast infection and my wife and I have because of antibiotics and we have tried every treatment avaliable for it and none help. Can even enjoy sex any more. My wife has been suffering with me and it's not fair for us to be paying for my wife treatment because it's been caused by me. I stop antibiotics a year ago and I have been getting treatment for it and it doesn't help. Can workers comp pay for my wife's treatment? Or is there something we can do?
    no.
    other then death/dependency benefits, non-employees are not entitled by law to receive comp benefits.
    the causal connection for work comp benefits does not legally extend beyond the employer/employee relationship.
    Last edited by .SH; 03-31-2012 at 02:56 PM.

Thank you guys for A fast answer and I will ask me attorney tomorrow what does he think, I'm just tire of all I'm going true and putting me wife true this thanks guys and God bless you