Default Worker's Comp Out of Court Settlement

Yea!!!!!! my ordeal is almost done, just waiting for the check in the mail now. WC settled out of court. There was not much of a settlement as I have little if any permanent disability. Mostly medical and some back pay.
    The best part about this whole mess, is I am back working with no restrictions, and have almost all of my strength back. Working hard, and with the Home PT over the past several months feel that the strength in my shoulder muscles both sides may even be better able to handle the brutal work conditions than prior to the injury. I do not need the PT anymore, but do it anyway and since it has become part of my daily routine why stop.
    Anyway I am feeling great and getting ready for Turkey hunting, and the summer fishing season.
    Get out doors when it is nice even if all you can do is lay around in a chair. It will lift your spirits, and the fresh air is good for ones health.

KEEP UP THE FIGHT!!!!!
    I will keep up the encouragement

Default Re: My Ordeal is Almost Done

praise god i diddnt know this had an end date it just seems they will postpone you forever, but congrats at being back to work! awesome so happy for you,catch me some catfish I will fry them up!!!!!! Thank you for sharing

how about blue gills, perch, crappies, northerns, walleyes, and Bass. Lucky here in WI, courts are trying to get WC cases pushed through faster, and only had about 6 or 7 Months to get the court date. I went ahead and got the treatment I needed and then let the lawyers fight out how it was gonna get paid. If I would not have done it that way, would still be waiting to get fixed up and back to work. I have been working full time since September, if not for treatment would have been bankrupt by now, and starving to death.

IT IS DONE,
    I got the check in the mail bills are paid
    YEA!!@@!!@#$#@$#@$#@!!!!!!!

awesome good to hear positive things.

Hey, PP, congratulations. You sound happy and that is a great thing. Good luck to you!
    The North Carolina Court of Appeals has held that "In contested Workers' Compensation cases today, access to competent legal counsel is a virtual necessity." Church v. Baxter Travenol Labs, Inc., and American Motorists Insurance Company, 104 N.C. App. 411, 416 (1991).

Bob Bollinger, Attorney at Law

Gonna go turkey huntin in the AM and top off the end of a good week. Oh and I am learning a new job at work that could pay better. So that even makes it a better week. Oh and even better than that, got orders for T-shirts for my T-shirt business that I am getting going, which would not have gotten this far, if WC would not have been screwing me over.
    Anyway, life is as good as you make it. Everyone keep your chin up and the battle flag flying