I had a connective tissue ankle injury back in 2010, that was operated on in mid 2011. Due to the wait & me over compensating, it developed into Osteonecrosis. The surgeon repaired it & hopefully it will do. But there is a moderate possibility that I will need more surgeries in the next 10-15 years. I am waiting to get rated, but the doctor has put it at about a general 30%. Really don't want to get short changed on something that if neglected, I could lose the foot. Now the insurance rep wants to settle & I don't have a lawyer. Thanks for any advice, I appreciate any help.