Wisconsin Worker's Compensation - Help For Injured Wisconsin Workers

• Wisconsin Worker's Compensation - Quick facts about worker's compensation law, benefits and lawyer fees.

• Wisconsin Worker's Compensation Resources - Links and resources for injured workers.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Can I Get Laid Off After Being Released with Perm. Restrictions

Colby, my friend, I am familiar with what the Walkers of the world are doing to injured workers all across the country. You ever heard of ALEC? Check it out. There is model legislation drafted by corporations sitting there at ALEC just waiting to be filed in WI and the other 49 states to reduce your rights so that the business community can make more money. That is what it is all about.

In the past year the Repubs have done it in OK, NC, Missouri, and a couple other states.

IT may not have showed up on your radar screen yet there in WI, but unless you guys elect some friendlier legislators next time around it is coming. You can be assured. They are just starting with the public unions. They are practicing with them. Sort of like how Germany practiced military tactics in Spain in the late 1930s. Once the organized opposition is destroyed--all the unions--the little guys like you will have no chance.

Keep voting Republican and come back in a few years and tell us how well that worked out for you. If you can still afford an internet connection.
    Last edited by complwyr; 04-04-2012 at 07:38 PM.
    The North Carolina Court of Appeals has held that "In contested Workers' Compensation cases today, access to competent legal counsel is a virtual necessity." Church v. Baxter Travenol Labs, Inc., and American Motorists Insurance Company, 104 N.C. App. 411, 416 (1991).

Bob Bollinger, Attorney at Law

Default Re: Can I Get Laid Off After Being Released with Perm. Restrictions

Yes, and your guy is doing so well. There are so many of my union "brothers and sisters" out of work right now ,I can't believe it. I've put in so many apps the last week and a half and no one is hiring. Plus, I'm 208 on the out of work list at the hall, and thats just my local. Not to mention the fact that with my permenent restrictions, I'm considered a liability. I'll be ok though because once the sheeple like you reelect the worst President since Carter, he'll take care of me.