Pennsylvania Worker's Compensation - Help For Injured Pennsylvania Workers

• Pennsylvania Worker's Compensation - Quick facts about worker's compensation law, benefits and lawyer fees.

• Pennsylvania Worker's Compensation Resources - Links and resources for injured workers.

Default Worker's Comp Cases in the Schuylkill County Pottsville Office

Case closed in sept, briefs were due in oct and my lawyer says it is absolutely possible that i will get a decision this month in nov. He says that the judge is very efficient and the fastest judge we have. My stimache sinks everyday i check the mail and its not there. Has anyone gotten a decision from this office and what was the timeframe?

Default Re: Has Anyone Won a Work Comp Case Out of Schuylkill County Pottsville Office

It is possible, mine took 90 days from the time the judge received it. They don't have a specific time to rule, but 90 days seems like what they try for. Sounds like you have Judge Kutz. Best of luck to you, everyone that's been though a work injury knows what a horror the Pa. comp. system is, it is not designed for the injured worker, it always favors the employer. That's why you need a good attorney.

Default Re: Has Anyone Won a Work Comp Case Out of Schuylkill County Pottsville Office

Three months is not an unreasonable time to wait for a decision and six months is not unheard of. I have won many cases out of that office and if it is Judge Kutz he is a fair minded judge. I used to practice in front of him regularly before he transferred from the Wilkes-Barre office to the Pottsville office. Regardless, good luck and I hope everything turns out well for you.
    Timothy D. Belt, Esquire
    Helping injured workers in Northeast Pennsylvania.
    belt-law@belt-law.com
    www.belt-law.com

DISCLAIMER: This post is intended as general information applicable only to the state of Pennsylvania. The information given is based strictly upon the facts provided. This post is not intended to create an attorney client relationship, or to provide any specific guarantee of confidentiality.

Thank u all for your replies and Mr. Belt i was hoping you would answer me as well. But, i think i'm misunderstanding, so you all think i may have a decision this month (Based on my post)? Also, i have some other questions tt i dont want to post. So, MR. Belt can i email you privately? Oh and regarding the WC boad, they would know the decision before i get it in the mail???

Feel free to contact me privately.
    Timothy D. Belt, Esquire
    Helping injured workers in Northeast Pennsylvania.
    belt-law@belt-law.com
    www.belt-law.com

DISCLAIMER: This post is intended as general information applicable only to the state of Pennsylvania. The information given is based strictly upon the facts provided. This post is not intended to create an attorney client relationship, or to provide any specific guarantee of confidentiality.