New Jersey Worker's Compensation - Help For Injured New Jersey Workers

• New Jersey Worker's Compensation - Quick facts about worker's compensation law, benefits and lawyer fees.

• New Jersey Worker's Compensation Resources - Links and resources for injured workers.

Default Reached MMI, Now What

My workers compensation claim was made in the State of: Florida
    I reached my statutory MMI and was paid TTD benefits for a few months. I understand that in the state of Florida the doctor has to give you a rating after 2 years from date of accident but I did not use the WC for at least 6 months cause my arm was better. I re-injured my arm when the job forced me to do a function that I knew would hurt my arm. After having surgery I was out from work for 6 months. That is when I reached MMI. Doctor is talking about more surgery. If I have to have more surgery would my TTD start back up because I did not get 104 weeks of pay? It was only this year that I had to use the pay from WC. I was injured Oct 2010. Please help!

Default Re: Reached MMI Now What

Quote Quoting punkgirl View Post
    My workers compensation claim was made in the State of: Florida
    I reached my statutory MMI and was paid TTD benefits for a few months. I understand that in the state of Florida the doctor has to give you a rating after 2 years from date of accident but I did not use the WC for at least 6 months cause my arm was better. I re-injured my arm when the job forced me to do a function that I knew would hurt my arm. After having surgery I was out from work for 6 months. That is when I reached MMI. Doctor is talking about more surgery. If I have to have more surgery would my TTD start back up because I did not get 104 weeks of pay? It was only this year that I had to use the pay from WC. I was injured Oct 2010. Please help!
    sounds complicated.
    contact the employee assistance office:
    http://www.myfloridacfo.com/WC/employee/ineedhelp.html

Default Re: Reached MMI Now What

Thank you!