California Workers Compensation Resources
Workers' compensation links and resources for injured Californian workers. Find California workers' compensation laws and rules, and assistance.
- Workers' Compensation Agency
- State Homepage
- Department Industrial Relations
- Industrial Medical Council
- Department of Insurance
- Governor's Office
- State Bar Association
- California Legislature
- Commission on Health and Safety
- Workers' Comp Advisor
- Workers Comp Statutes
- Related Labor Codes
- California Injured Workers' Association - Advocacy for occupationally disabled and injured workers.
- CTD Resource Network - Provides educational material and charitable assistance related to the prevention and treatment of cumulative trauma disorders (also known as repetitive strain injuries).
- L.A. Repetitive Strain Injury Support Group - Workers' comp issues addressed as part of a helpful RSI website.
Sympathetic Dystrophy Association
of California - A non-profit corporation
comprised of individuals dedicated to promoting education in the medical
condition known as Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome (RSD).
- San Diego RSI Wellness Group - Educational group that provides information, resources and support to people suffering from repetitive strain injuries, primarily to the upper extremities and torso.