New to WC

1. nurse911
    Hi I am very new to this forum. I was taken out of work on 6/2/09. I have a lot of obstacles in my way right now, and need support and encouragement. I am a single mom of a 2 year old little girl. I don't have a close family- everyone lives hundreds of miles away. I feel trapped, I just want to get back to doing what I love(taking care of others). I rate my selfworth on how much I can do to help others in their times of need. I never saw myself on the other side of the fence! I am a fighter though. I know everything happens for a reason, and that I will survive this setback somehow some way.
  2. Concerned1
    Hi

I am so sorry for your situation. I can relate as I am a person who struggles with overworking in my normal circumstances (I am lying down typing this email due to a thoracic area back injury from lifting medical records and a laptop since June 5 th 2009). I do hope you find the support you deserve and would be happy to talk offline. I don't know how to facilitate that or even if that is allowable but would be open if it is. There us a group on linked that will provide remote Reiki if you are interested in that kind of support. It is called Reiki Distance Matrix. Just join Linked In for free and type the group name in group search. I wish for you and your precious child peace and joy