bobbyj Guest

Default Thank you Dr. Gevaert

THANKS TO THE HONEST DR'S THAT KEEP THE WORKERS COMPENSATION SYSTEM GOING DOWN THE HONEST PATH. I PERSONALY WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU FOR YOUR HONEST AND DEDICATED WORK. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK.
    INJURED WORKERS OF ALASKA

michaeline Guest

I am from Michigan, and want to say if there was more doctors being doctors instead of lawyers, there would be alot of surpised employers out there. The employers that force law sues, due to personality conflicts, call doctors and insist that Workers Compensation get involved so they can punish the employee who doesn't smile or bow each time the Adminstrator goes by. Should be put under the same cruel treatment that the worker is put under. I know and speak for myself that my health is more important then any amount of money, with good health I can make my own money. I was forced into a law sue, because I didn't bow to the boss when he went by.

Post Re: Thank you Dr. Gevaert

Where is Dr. Gevaert located and could you give me his phone #? What type of dr is he?

Default Re: Thank you Dr. Gevaert

He's in Anchorage, Alaska Spine Institute

Default Re: Thank you Dr. Gevaert

I to got a good IME doctor as I should and everyone else should have and honest one. It's sad how so many people get screwed out of their own lives, dignity, and rights. It's funny how HIPPA laws go out the window. Kiss your privacy goodbye, as well as any money you might have saved for the future. I wonder sometimes how these peope sleep at night and how they would feel if it was them, family member, or someone they cared about going through this. I guess that fat paycheck they get helps them sleep alittle better while we could only dream of having a good nights rest without pain and worry of another day of deny and delay. Another day in paradise baby!