Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    osama Guest

DAM!! mfelde VERY STRONG WORDS!! WELL, <FONT COLOR="ff0000">••••</FONT>!! If your going to &#34;GO OUT&#34; do something about Sacramento &amp; those Politicans!! THEY ARE F&#42;&#42;K EVERYONE&#39;S LIFES!! BUT I Believe that no one is forcing you to do anything!! But when it come&#39;s down to taking your life! PEOPLE TURN COWARDS!! IF U FEEL SO strong, about WC system then GO TO SACRAMENTO AND DO SOMETHING!! BEFORE U EXIT!! LET THEM KNOW WHO &#34;MFELDE&#34; IS!! KNOCK, KNOCK I&#39;M NOT PROPERTY!!! THEN PRESS THE BUTTON!!

sh Guest

When this board is used to post threats I think the &#34;moderator&#34; needs to step in.
    Tony are you still around?

11light Guest

JUST STOP IT U TWO OSAMA &amp; mfelde!!! IF U NEED HELP mfelde no one is forcing u to take the Forums advice! U posted ur message people are just trying to help you out!!! Call 911 or post your address and I&#39;ll call 911 for you!! WE just need your telephone Number or Home Address To help YOU!! That&#39;s ALL WE CAN DO FOR U NOW!!

ed Guest

It&#39;s nothing but a political rant. Move along people, theres nothing more to see here.

xray Guest

And the WINNER is Ed, the only one to read between the lines of the last mfelde post. Wow!! to read all that was exhausting. When people talk that much they only want attention &#40;for whatever reason or cause&#41; When people want to harm themselves they just do it. So mfelde are you still with us?

osama Guest

THAT&#39;S RIGHT XRAY!!!, IT&#39;S JUST LIKE OSAMA STATED, &#34;But when it come&#39;s down to taking your life! PEOPLE TURN COWARD!! OUR TROOPS IN THE WAR!! NOW THOSE POOR SOULS HAVE MORE TO LOSE THEN SOMEONE GOING THROUGH WC SYSTEM!! They R U JUST KID&#39;s dieing already!!

But in reality we are all in the same boat, it&#39;s our government that is killing us all. Either in the war, in the Workers Comp. system. But god forbid they send billions of dollars to other countrys to help them and screw their own tax paying citizens.

xray Guest

MJ,
    &#34;OUR&#34; government is us, if you are not happy with the direction our country is taking VOTE.
    I know this is not a political forum, but I hate when people make those kinds of statements.
    Your right to vote can change many things, including WC. I will stop there, I just hate liberal cry babies....So I&#39;ll just wish you a Happy 4th of July

I do and did vote not that it mattered. Nothing the politicians say, they do.

Cry baby my a$$, I wrote to the Governor, Senators etc... telling them how screwed up the W/C system is and you know what no replys back.
    I wrote and asked what there views on the W/C system is and again no reply&#39;s back.

Now I am getting e-mails from these losers telling me what good people they are. Making Promises we the people have heard over and over again, and never seen anything they promised. &#40;and of course nothing on how to fix the broken W/C system&#41; and then they have the nerve to ask if I will vote for them? Oh please.

So unless you know me, what I have been through, or what I have done to try and let people know how screwed up the system is, you should keep your trap shut. Because apparantley you don&#39;t know a damn thing either.

xray Guest

MJ,
    A truly intelligent response. I would expect nothing more. After reading &#40;or trying to read&#41; I find most of these threads have the same theme. &#34;you don&#39;t know me, you don&#39;t know what I&#39;ve been through and how much I have helped the other injured workers&#34; If you care to answer, what is your injury? So many of these threads also have this is common, their doctors don&#39;t know whats wrong with them!! I was injured at work, requiring surgeries, alot of physical therapy and medication. My doctor was able to diagnose it, create a treatment plan and fix it. I know WC is not always easy. It just amazes me though, that most of the people writing here, have been on it for YEARS, and their doctors can&#39;t even diagnose whats wrong. Get real!!