Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    anonymous Guest


    My doctor telling me i cannot go back to my same job i held before my injury, however i must return to that same title to keep my union benefits, is there anything i can do? My employer wants to work with me to limit my work, but the case mgr. is saying no way, is this really the insurance talking and can they do that? Any help is appreciated.

  2. #2
    sh Guest


    The case manager can not over rule the doctor. If the doc approves of your new job duties, no mater what the title, then you are entitle to both the job and the comp. They can appeal but with the doc in your corner it'll be difficult to overcome.

Similar Threads

  1. Td and Std-Change in Pay for Td
    By MassDawn in forum Massachusetts
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-01-2009, 10:33 AM
  2. IME Change?
    By lifechange in forum New York
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-23-2009, 11:47 PM
  3. Job Change
    By sdmike in forum Employment
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-10-2007, 08:44 AM
  4. change help
    By gobucky in forum Banter
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-01-2007, 01:35 PM
  5. Job Title: Workman's Comp Pre-Authorization RN
    By anonymous in forum Insurance Company Practices
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-29-2003, 10:03 AM


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Find a Lawyer