Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    tracey Guest


    I need to know what to do if I don't want to follow recommendations of the doctor provided to me by the worker's comp insurance company. I don't want to rock the boat but I don't want to take steroid injections either. Please help!

  2. #2
    anonymous Guest


    If you have problems with a health care provider, let your employer know and request a change be made. The employer is not required to make a change, but the request will sometimes result in a referral to a different provider or better treatment. The employer has the final say to the insurance company in the selection of the health care provider.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-14-2010, 07:27 AM
  2. Dealing With Many Denials
    By merilee in forum Ohio
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-22-2009, 03:40 PM
  3. 2nd Opinion After 90 Days from FIRST WC Injury
    By Mom in forum Pennsylvania
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-23-2008, 06:37 AM
  4. How To Get 2nd Opinion Or Consult For Back Injury
    By braxton in forum South Carolina
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-20-2008, 11:20 AM
  5. Dealing With the Depression
    By queenbee in forum Moral, Emotional and Spiritual Support
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-19-2007, 11:55 PM


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Find a Lawyer