shirley Guest

Default How to get a Texas doctor to help with a New Mexico work injury

NEED HELP

anonymous Guest

Hey, I used to live in that part of the world where it's either El Paso or Albuquerque. There are some dual-licensed physicians in the Alamogordo area. There are probably some in El Paso as well. Try calling Texas Tech Hospital.

Default Re: How to get a Texas doctor to help with a New Mexico work injury

Yes !!! so right!~ Get a qualified IA lawyer to help, it will say that in the yellow pages -i am qualified and i care about you and also your family , not just the big bucks . No gray area there ,"Qualified" you'll know , heck it's just possibly your entire future , and it is all black and white !!! We all know this type of thing , 7-14 days no problem , there are no surprises in WC .If you have a difficult question , I am here for you like a New Yorker , stepping over a beaten man . All Lawyers are good , the WC system will care for you in every way , and the experienced people here will help you, maybe , if they like you and feel like answering you . WE ARE HERE FOR YOU!!! I love YOU!! YOU !!!!Are My Brother!!! This forum may be more help to the IC than the injured worker. It may show how weak we are and what they can effortlessly get away with .And how little help we give to one another . Again ,Thank You to my fellow injured workers, fellow CDL Drivers, my lawyer, the IC and DRs , that provide hard facts and good information and suggestions as to how to complain and right the wrongs . and deal with this system!!! Eating and living indoors are WAYYYYY over rated. My recommendation is -a warm bath , a makeover and a warm moist towel

Mad are you getting treatment for the problems you seem to be having?

Steel
    "He who is his own lawyer has a fool for a client"
    Abraham Lincoln

Take Care and Be Well.

No Steele, Not yet , no funds are available . Only 2 & 1/2 years from the date of my work injury . I should not complain , most people would have no problem going that amount of time without income . My best to you all ,God Bless, Mad