Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    singlmom1 Guest

    Default Second medical opinion

    My WC surgeon did ulnar decompression surgery on my elbow about a year ago. He says that I am fine. However, I am not. I have more pain and numbness than I did before the surgery. I am in need of anyone with information on a honest, caring surgeon who does not shy away from WC cases. I will pay for the exam myself, because I have no other choice. I have all of my test results and films. I am willing to travel. I cannot get anything else done until I can dispute what my WC surgeon has said. Any help would be a lot of help. Thanks

  2. #2
    phil Guest


    Did you ever find what your looking for?

Similar Threads

  1. Crazy Medical Opinion
    By curiously in forum Medical Issues
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 02-28-2006, 02:09 PM
  2. Getting a Second Opinion
    By tlc in forum Arizona
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 09-12-2005, 07:18 PM
  3. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-25-2005, 06:00 PM
  4. Company Won't Accept Second Medical Opinion
    By delorse in forum Mississippi
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-12-2005, 06:32 AM
  5. Getting Another Medical Opinion
    By anonymous in forum Georgia
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-26-2003, 09:16 AM


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Find a Lawyer