Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    anonymous Guest


    Hi....I have filed a claim with workmans comp and have been receiving payments up until they found out my doctors say I need surgery. Now they have denied my claim stating I did not have a work related injury. Is there anyone out there who has some advise or can lead me to what I should do NOW?

  2. #2
    tico Guest


    If your claim is denied, either in part or in full, and you believe that you should receive further benefits, your dispute may be handled through a formal hearing or through an informal alternative dispute process.
    If you have not retained an attorney or if your injury was not previously reported to the Worker's Compensation Division, your claim will initially follow the informal process. Your claim will be referred to a specialist in the Division

Similar Threads

  1. Need Info at Work Related Injury
    By building man in forum Florida
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-31-2009, 10:55 AM
  2. AME Says Injury Not Work Related
    By NQARN in forum California
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-06-2009, 04:38 AM
  3. IME Doctor Says Injury Isn't Work-Related
    By puggygirl323 in forum Wisconsin
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-10-2008, 11:40 AM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-05-2007, 03:25 PM
  5. Work-related injury
    By nj in forum Legal Issues
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2006, 06:26 AM


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Find a Lawyer