arnoldo Guest

Have any of you other injured workers discovered you (or anyone you know) have been/are a victim of white collar "workers' comp" in the District of Columbia, Private Sector? If so, how did you resolve the matter? I would really like to hear from you. I doubt that I am the only victim of a workers' comp malractice horror related to the insurance company's questionable doctors and lawyers. Thanks!

anonymous Guest

Do you know of a good, competent, and unbiased attorney in the Washington, DC metropolitan area who will work for the injured worker??? Please respond!

Default Re: White Collar Workers' Compensation Fraud

Quote Quoting arnoldo View Post
    Have any of you other injured workers discovered you (or anyone you know) have been/are a victim of white collar "workers' comp" in the District of Columbia, Private Sector? If so, how did you resolve the matter? I would really like to hear from you. I doubt that I am the only victim of a workers' comp malractice horror related to the insurance company's questionable doctors and lawyers. Thanks!
    What they have in DC is blatant "state" sponsored white Collar WC fraud. Its gotten worse the last five years.

sleekwilly - these posts are more than 9 years old. I doubt they have any relevance now.

Quote Quoting LeglEgl View Post
    sleekwilly - these posts are more than 9 years old. I doubt they have any relevance now.
    I agree the posts are old, but given the number of views,( increased views since my last post), i guess there is still some interest.