michaeline Guest

I was employeed at a Nursing Home in Michigan for 7 years. In that time I lost 2 children, popped a hip out, and broke 2 bones in my upper back, I hired my own medical professional to care for my medical needs, yet, the employer seemed to harass me any chance they could get. I was told if I don't come back full-duty I didn't have a job. THe doctor had me on restriction, the employer couldn't find work at a reasonable time, I worked the night shiff, between pain killers and muscle relaxers, I could keep my eyes open. THis doctor was a nerogolist, she took the test for nerve damage because I thought I pinched a nerve. THen she took an x-ray, I need a bone doctor, this is when the assistant adminstrator decided to involve WC system, I didn't want WC, but she insisted. THe more people they have on their side the less medical care you recieve. As I was in THerapy the therapist broke bones in the lower back, then I was placed under the care of another doctor. He took test, MRI's and found broken bones in my neck. Then told me "I was too young too have anything wrong." Put me on full-duty and I returned to work. I quit the job that night, I had lost 2 children about 2 years before and now I was being tossed into the Adminstrators game, Many girls that I worked with was Played with when it came to health issues, the the work place was responsible for.
    THe settlement was $13,000.00, This was for my own medical, I asked for medical insurance. Well, the medical was never given, the WC system drove me over the edge, then the CMH system took ahold they need money in that system, because they didn't let go untill the WC system, status of limitations was expired.
    THis system altered, rolled, raped, spirtiual cleansed, and destroyed my whole life. God plans for us all to do something here and my GOD given goal was to be a RN.
    I can not understand how a system that has no-ones better health in mind, can take over someones life. If the Adminstrator was not always harassing me, he would of been surprised, I didn't sue for lost of children, yet, I am being told and called a lier, when the doctors know there is something wrong. If the WOrkers Compensation system would be there for the employee, and actually fix people up there would be less law suets. But they haven't figured this out yet, WHy and How does the President of the USA, watch the American population get terrorized by others in the society and claim to be against terrorism? I am ready to move to another country.

Default Re: This is what is going on in the USA

You guys, pay attention to the dates..this thread is from last year, the old forum.
    Moderator Responses are based on my personal bias, experience and research - They do not represent the views of the admin nor may be accepted in the legal community, always consult an attorney.

Cool Re: This is what is going on in the USA

even tho the thread is from last year, the truth is; you work all your life, you work hard, you contribute to the country, and the people of it, and of your little world. then god forbid, you get hurt in any way, then your work,country,and little world will turn all backs on you, denie you in every way, make you feel like YOU are nothing but a drain on OUR system. you are better off seems like that if you are a freeloader, and never had contributed in any way, that is what our country and system has come to. thats the way the American worker has come to be treated. this has become the American way. if you work hard all your life, you get hurt, you will lose every thing you WORKED for, and have a life of suffering in pain. it is starting to look as if the American way is not to reward its people for their hard, honest work. an injured worker will never ask to be rewarded for getting hurt, injured workers only ask for the help they need while off work due to injury. there is no rhyme or reason an injured worker should ever have to fight for treatment and or financial help they deserve. the reason for the way injured workers are treated is nothing but pure greed on the industry's part, and our government system backs them up, why? because the people we have in the government are too involved in the industry, they are company owners. our so called leaders want the system not to take care of us, as so their company's will not have to look out for the inured workers whom worked for them. we are not far from pre-union times. read history and see how workers were treated, before unions, we are not far from that now in how injured workers are treated. even tho a thread was posted a year ago, there is still thought on it today.

Cool Re: This is what is going on in the USA

Quote Quoting spiritgirl View Post
    Yea sorry to say our Country is a big piece of sespool corruption, WELCOME TO AMERICA... LOL... People are dying to come to America, little do they realize until it's too late, What a big piece of crap our country is. How horrible they treat their TAX paying citizens. Land of the FREE? That is also being taken away. Land of the RICH? Only if your an insurance company or politician.
    happy to see i not the only out spoken around.