Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Default Re: Biased IME Doctor List - Add Your Biased Doctor

Dr. Kern Singh at Midwest Orthopedics (Rush). Run faster than Jackie Joyner! He makes stuff up without even examining you. Your report will be many pages long after being in the office with him for five minutes. The next words that the IC will say is he said MMI, return to work full duty.

oh ive allso seen DR. Gordon Zellers

Good going people, it's a shame that we cant print off all the pages and send a copy to every IME that is named here. And send it to the States Rep's.
    Why can't we send it to the state reps?

Hey Jeffrey:
    Has Dr. Gerald Steinman been added to this wonderful list? If not, please add him..because he comes with quite the list of wrongdoings. Thanks you.

Dr.Fred Robert Moss MD.
    I have never seen Him yet He ignores the Doctor Reports in My favor and agrees with the ones against Me.
    Look this Guy up here and see the kind of Doctors We have to put up with.

https://license.ohio.gov/lookup/default.asp?division=78

Thanks for posting that link again. Ironically I was coming on here to look up the newest of lucky hitmen,oops I mean doctors, the BWC is going to feed me to. We should probably just put him up here now, Dr. Jung Min Kim. He works in Boardman, but the state he deemed it OK for him to use Dr. John Mannos' Canton office for our meeting place. Here is te real laffer!, they BOTH specialize in Internal Madicine, damn there it goes again...sorry, mEdicine and are BWC certified providers. Mannos also has a Family Med specialization and is an MD. My new MMI DOC just has an internal medicine specialization, and is a DO from Boardman. Thats even dumb for the BWC!!! The "New Administration" has done absolutely nothing to stop the BS that happens on a daily basis.

Hi I find it funny because I was just looking up Dr.kern singh on the web when I saw this I just did an IME with him a month ago ,and BINGO he did not do any real exam exept the reflex on knees and pushed on hands to see if I could move them. And he told my wc I was ready for was faking and dont need anything else done so they cut me off. Keep posting people. good luck all.

Hi- Just saw this thread and was wondering if you could tell me when Michael Murphy was suspended from the IME...? How could I get this information?

Can someone please tell me what the time frame was for Murphy being suspended and also, what is a #39?