Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Dr. STERLE... Big liar. Said he examined me and checked me for shoulder impingement and said it was negative. I had shoulder tear and impingement. He barely touched meand no way did he do an impingement test as I know what a impingement test requires. MMI all the way to the SHO because of this lying doctor.

por Guest

You are encouraged to file a formal letter of complaint to the BWC and IC stating the errors and falsifications in Dr. Sterle's report. BE concise and factual, do not editorize. It will be added to already very large file on Dr. Sterle. I assume the exam was at the requesrt of the MCO which is unfortunate as their is no single go to person to complain to unlike a BWC IME. But send it nevertheless.

Unregistered Guest

Thumbs down Re: OHIO BIAS IME List! Add your IME"s!

Dr. Randolph Grove City Ime, Bias Against Injured Workers, Crooked!!!

Default Re: OHIO BIAS IME List! Add your IME"s!

Quote Quoting jeffrey View Post
    A birdie flew by and let me know about a
    Dr. Mark Finneran of Wooster. IME for the State.
    Beware of this IME.
    Believe it or not, this guy is a good doctor. He was the MD director at the MCO I worked at and was always very fair and balanced. I have since seen what he does for Employers and it's outstandingly biased.

One of our patients just had Kepple declare him MMI even though he is getting injections for his back and had shoulder surgery in July and is still making slow progress in PT. The guy is dangerous.

I want to add Dr. Jenkins, if you treat with a chiropractor, this guy is HORRIBLE. Almost everything is excessive in his eyes. I can't even imagine that he actually treats patients at his clinic or keeps his DC license with how employer biased he is. Self-Insureds send to him ALL THE TIME. It's really sad.

PS - that is
    Kenneth Jenkins, DC
    1269 South High Street
    Columbus, OH 43206

actually Dr. Thomas A. Boyd Phd has given me a pretty good review which inturn helped me to get a condition allowed.

Angry Re: OHIO BIAS IME List! Add your IME"s!

dr.thomas sherman is a jerk. i have been diagnosed with severe depression, yet this c@keater said i was ok . he is in toledo oh.BEWARE OF HIM HE IS A FAKE FRIEND TO YOUR FACE AND THEN SHOOTS YOU DOWN ONCE YOU LEAVE. I hope he gets brain cancer and dies a painful lonely person

Quote Quoting dun4 View Post
    dr.thomas sherman is a jerk. i have been diagnosed with severe depression, yet this c@keater said i was ok . he is in toledo oh.BEWARE OF HIM HE IS A FAKE FRIEND TO YOUR FACE AND THEN SHOOTS YOU DOWN ONCE YOU LEAVE. I hope he gets brain cancer and dies a painful lonely person
    Dun4 I am glad to read your post I just missed my first appointment with him Not sure if I have to go see him I just had a fovorable IME from another Doctor and the BWC allowed my conditions I won DHO hearing for aggravation anziety and caused dysthymic disorder and I recieve in mail a letter from thier attorney setting me up with another doctor and its dr.thomas sherman not sure what to do or think. ronjohio

Talking Re: OHIO BIAS IME List! Add your IME"s!

Dr Cyril marshall, retired orthopedic,,Brunswick , Dr. Sterle ., cleveland orthopedic ,retired..........Dr Van Awken psych , fairlawn, oh

Quote Quoting ronjohio View Post
    Dun4 I am glad to read your post I just missed my first appointment with him Not sure if I have to go see him I just had a fovorable IME from another Doctor and the BWC allowed my conditions I won DHO hearing for aggravation anziety and caused dysthymic disorder and I recieve in mail a letter from thier attorney setting me up with another doctor and its dr.thomas sherman not sure what to do or think. ronjohio
    Update Employers rep postponed my sho hearing until I go see thier doctor
    I guess I have more time to go for more allowances then.