Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Talking Re: OHIO BIAS IME List! Add your IME"s!

You do know why they are sending you to THEIR doctor don't you??? It is so he will write what they want him to write!!! The Corruption is running wild!!!

Default Re: OHIO BIAS IME List! Add your IME"s!

We all know Tosi is a fraud, Dr. Scott Singer on Arlington Rd. in Akron is also a joke. He has no xray boxes in his office, he held mine up to a window upside down. He also checked my reflexes with the plastic handle of a pair of sewing scissors through my jeans. Then in his report stated how difficult my reflexes were to illicit.

POR, writing those complaint letters to the BWC about this stuff doesn't get you SH!#. I wrote letters both times to the BWC and my attorney who also sent them to the BWC. The one about Tosi made it to Mark Barr, and died. All I asked for was a second, Fair IME. Here is what happened in the notes:
    02/20/2007 MEDICAL/REHAB REVIEW AND UPDATE BWC NOTES ENTRY 72676
    NOTES ENTRY ...
    NOTES ENTRY 72676
    NOTES ENTRY 72676

02/20/2007 E-MAIL TO MARK BARR BWC Email regarding letter in file regarding reexa ...
    Email regarding letter in file regarding reexam on psych and direction on what we are to do.

Jan K Rn.

Thats it I never heard another thing other then a IC hearing which I lost, they bought every thing Tosi said!

Talking Re: OHIO BIAS IME List! Add your IME"s!

Jojomfd1,,, SORRY TO LAUGH, BUT I CAN'T BELIEVE A DOCTOR COULD BE SO STUPID!!!! WOW" !!! HOLDING THE FILMS UP TO THE WINDOW THAT MUST HAVE LOOKED RIDICULOUS THIS SHOULD BE ON TAPE LIKE "CAUGHT IN ACTION" THEY MUST THINK WE ARE TOTAL IDIOTS AND WE DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY ARE UP TO . IT'S SO OBVIOUS . WHAT WAS THE ADDRESS ON ARLINGTON RD, IN AKRON?? BECAUSE I WENT TO GET AN IME EXAM BY DR C. MARSHALL WHICH MMI ME . HE WAS ON 2656 ARLINGTON RD BUT HE WAS FROM BRUNSWICK, HE JUST USED THIS OFFICE.

Scott Singer, M.D.
    Express Works Occ. Health
    2850 S. Arlington Rd. STE 104
    Akron, OH 44312
    216-642-7707 ext. 1214

There is his information bankrupt, it is an Akron address with a cleveland telephone number. Go figure.

FYI; professionals often do things as standard course that may mystify the public. There.s nothing wrong with using any available light if adequate and window light does just fiune for spine films for the most part. and looking upside down is fine also if you know what you are looking for. It.s actually a valuable excercise, like editing spelling by reading it backwards, a standard professional way of doing it before the spell check era, as it shows things in a different, non'expected perspective. I generaly check reflexes with my finger tips but have used the handle of a pair of scissors and a knife handle in the past , again, no big deal if you get the reflex. and as long as it

POR:I would like to say that a professional is just that, and to act as such. Define the word professional (one who has acquired special skills in or knowledge and mastery of somthing) why go through all the schooling to be titled as such and not act like one once no one is looking? That is why iw's are so adimit about exposing these so called professionals.Maybe it is the MCO process at fault, but if it takes knocking one down at a time then so be it, we have to start someplace. We may not win the battle but eventually we will win the war.

Tish;

Go right ahead if it's striking back that interests you. It may or may not prove productive. Others are focusing thier energies in other dorections.

Daniel Radecki MD. He was nice enough to have a block put on all of my med's. I now have the blocks removed, only took about four years and 6 hearings.

Quote Quoting denthemenis View Post
    Daniel Radecki MD. He was nice enough to have a block put on all of my med's. I now have the blocks removed, only took about four years and 6 hearings.
    Here is the formal action taken:08/16/1983:CONSENT AGREEMENT - PROBATIONARY TERMS, CONDITIONS AND LIMITATIONS IMPOSED IN LIEU OF FORMAL DISCIPLINARY PROCEEDINGS BASED ON DOCTOR S PRESCRIBING OF AMPHETAMINES. DOCTOR PROHIBITED FROM PRESCRIBING, DISPENSING OR ADMINISTERING AMPHETAMINES. AGREEMENT EFFECTIVE 8/16/83; AGREEMENT TO REMAIN IN EFFECT FOR AN INDEFINITE PERIOD OF TIME

So, careful what you assume
    Well POR when I told Dr. springer the film was upside down he replied oh your right and corrected himself. When I asked him to explain what the MRI showed he told me that the surgeon would be better off to explain that to me at my second opinion the following day.

As far as professionals go, what would you do if you walked into a doctors office that had no phone lines or fax machines, no computers, no receptionists or anyone other than the doctor. The waiting room had only 2 beat up old wooden kitchen type chairs. Then the exam room consisted of a folding table with a lamp on it, the other 2 chairs from the set, and not even a cover on the thermostat. Better question yet. What do you think the BWC would do if that was my POR?