getting Guest

did anyone hear about dr charles may is now doing ime's and still seeing patients for workmans comp claims. I changed dr's when i found this out and my new doctor says thats the reason may would not file or appeal anything so he wouldnt go against the bwc.

ex-mco Guest

Doesn&#39;t surprise me. May is a <FONT COLOR="ff0000">•••••••</FONT>, and so is Altic. They are big losers who really do nothing for their patients. We have a patient whose POR was Altci, and he barely did anything for her. Wrecked her case something awful. Didn&#39;t even do a Cervical MRI after she was drug by a horse, despite the fact that her cervical has the most problems out of her whole back. Turns out, 2 herniations and 2 bulging discs. And of course, king <FONT COLOR="ff0000">•••••••</FONT> Kessler denied her chiro care after 36 vists. I hate him more than I hate May or Altic... and I used to work with him! &#40;oops, revealed one of my former employers there for those in the know...&#41;

disrespected Guest

Heard about some doc and oxy they are being real stupid if they dont follow the rules they are hit