nj Guest

I

carolyn Guest

Nicely worded! Sep if any of us even tried that we'd end up in jail. Illegal immigration is a felony in Mexico. And we're not entitled to anything over there either, so don't even ask. The hypocrisy is mind boggling isn't it?

Default Re: I'm off to Mexico, Government is the Problem Not People.

Oh yes, but then working class Mexican tax payers aren't expected to subsidize upper class Mexican employers in the task of replacing their jobs with cheap American labor, either.

Very Well Put!

I needed a laugh. It's not been a good day for me. Thankfully I found this site. I was starting to think I was in this alone....unkledave1

Unk you arent alone most of us that visit this site are having few good days and it doesnt appear to get better .

Quote Quoting disposable_worker View Post
    Unk you arent alone most of us that visit this site are having few good days and it doesnt appear to get better .
    Speaking of having a few good Days, if you do, you're made to feel guilty.
    After all, if you feel that good, why aren't you working?
    I've had a few Days like that and the first question out of Peoples Mouths, well then, why aren't you looking for a job?
    Then I get frustrated, go out and try mowing the Lawn and spend the next few Days in Bed downing pain meds...

how true. ur not supposed to feel good. and just cause I can go to the grocery store today, doesn't mean that i won't pay for it later. yeah, I can carry out the trash, if about 45 minutes earlier i took 4 percocet, and it still might make me sore enough to lay on the heating pad the rest of the day. injured people need to survive too. and if all i did was lay home in bed, i would never get better. and i am looked at like a piece of sh** cause my eyes are glassy from the medication. and I don't alway's have med's. after each surgery, they ween me off of them reguardless of my pain level to make sure i'm not just "trying to get the medication." guilty until proven inneocent I guess. atleast i am not alone, this site is a godsend.

I know all too well what you're talking about Elmer.
    I've lost Days when I take my Meds, I even lost a whole Week once.
    What sucks so bad is that it doesn't really take the pain away, it just makes me so groggy I could care less about the pain and everything else around me.
    I also get a false sense I can do things I really shouldn't be doing, like a couple of Weeks ago.
    The Spring tensioner on my Moms Garage Door came loose so under the influence I climbed a Ladder and almost had it fixed when my Left Leg did what it does sometimes, it lost contact with my Brain for less than a Half Second.
    If I'm walking I can catch myself with my Cane but up on a Ladder I didn't have Time to react nor anything to balance myself, so I fell to the Garage Floor.
    Thank God all I got out of it was a sore Arm and a bruised ego, it could have been much worse. Even with the pain Meds I felt the pain. The pain of coming to grips with the fact I can't do much of anything anymore...

Quote Quoting kentuckyranger View Post
    I know all too well what you're talking about Elmer.
    I've lost Days when I take my Meds, I even lost a whole Week once.
    What sucks so bad is that it doesn't really take the pain away, it just makes me so groggy I could care less about the pain and everything else around me.
    I also get a false sense I can do things I really shouldn't be doing, like a couple of Weeks ago.
    The Spring tensioner on my Moms Garage Door came loose so under the influence I climbed a Ladder and almost had it fixed when my Left Leg did what it does sometimes, it lost contact with my Brain for less than a Half Second.
    If I'm walking I can catch myself with my Cane but up on a Ladder I didn't have Time to react nor anything to balance myself, so I fell to the Garage Floor.
    Thank God all I got out of it was a sore Arm and a bruised ego, it could have been much worse. Even with the pain Meds I felt the pain. The pain of coming to grips with the fact I can't do much of anything anymore...

Don't feel Bad.. I lost my car.. In a 10 car parking lot.. In front of the Hospital ER. I called the police,and they found my car in the lot on their way into the ER. Yeah I have had one or two of those dayz too.

Thanks for the humor, I really needed to laugh Today.
    If it weren't for my Keyless entry remote I'd have lost my Car several Times like that.
    Some Days I laugh at myself. Out in the Parkinglot, pushing the panic Button and looking around trying to hear my Car beep...
    I was in one of those Parking Garages once and kept clicking the remote. I knew it had to be there somewhere. Thank God it was quiet and the levels where open because my Wife said hey, I hear it beeping but where is it?
    It was on the Floor straight above us...
    Last edited by kentuckyranger; 03-16-2008 at 11:40 PM.