Starting 1/1/04, my PCP will be releasing me to full duty without restrictions and advised that if need be he can put me back to a restricted schedule and request Voc Rehab. My question is this... my employer only offers positions where my condition will be exacerbated. I decided to return to school next semester to train for a new job already. Can I be terminated from my employer if there are no matches? Also, my claim has been fairly clean; should I negotiate for future medical on my own or retain an attorney? Work comp has also been paying me my 2/3 of lost wages... should I try to request compensation for the 1/3 lost as well? Will they pay me?