Jan 11 2005
To Whom It May Concern.
Wow what an experience.
I was working at Gal Power Systems in Mississiauga on diesel generator
I was working on a pair of 16 v 92 Detroit diesel generator sets at
4160 volt at a facility called the South West Regional Center in
I was requested by the project manager Moe Gallick of the Ontario
Realty Corporation to supply and install some fuel system components
at an Ontario Provincial Police transmitter tower close by.
When I went there to do the work I saw that this was an old abandoned
site no longer in use.
I was let into the building and began work.
As I was working I noticed the building had a an unusual amount of rat
poison or toxic chemicals distributed inside the building.
No breathing equipment or protective clothing were supplied by either
my employer Gal Power Systems , The Ontario Realty Corporation or the
Ontario Provincial Police.
Mr Gallick did not spend very much time in the building.
I completed the work.
Shortly after this I had to seek medical attention within the Ministry
of Health and was of work for close to a year.
This was a deliberate act.
I almost died.
This act of incompetence was the end of a series of poisonings that
started a couple of years earlier when I was working at Harper Detroit
Diesel on a project at Mississauga Hydro , probably continued when I
was hired by Thomson Technology in British Columbia and almost ended
in my death at Gal Power Systems.
Talk about bad politics or a toxic work place.
That's kind of the ultimate.
Some people say there is no corruption here in Canada.
There is much more to the story.
14-4218 Lawrence Ave E Box 218
Pager # 416-612-5689