dianne Guest

Default Investigating an IME Doctor

This "Dr" was flow up to do an IME -- Would you believe that she did not even need to look at any MRI to realize that my husband suffers from mental problems. And to think that 6 other dr.s felt that the mri were important cause it show 3 blown disc! Now, my husband who can t sit very long is to travel via plane to anoter state - Oregon ( where Lynne works) because she finially found a Psy who could in her "honest opion" help my husband I just know that this will shock you It only took her 16 months to find a Psy she trusted whould you believe he works in one office with her! Heck he made a list of "Doctors for Hire"

panseypusher Guest

Default Re: Has anyone heard of Dr. Lynne Adams Bell

If this is the Dr. Bell from around the portland area. I feel that she is a basic insurance dr, will say and do what the insurance company that she is representing or what ever they call the dr.'s that the comp insurance people send you to for evalutation. I have carpetunnel in both hands and she said it was from my being over weight and taking birthcontrol pills. I think she is a basic quack. Good luck.

Quote Quoting panseypusher View Post
    If this is the Dr. Bell from around the portland area. I feel that she is a basic insurance dr, will say and do what the insurance company that she is representing or what ever they call the dr.'s that the comp insurance people send you to for evalutation. I have carpetunnel in both hands and she said it was from my being over weight and taking birthcontrol pills. I think she is a basic quack. Good luck.
    Sounds like another Whore for the comp carriers.

Quote Quoting panseypusher View Post
    She works for the The Oregon Nerve Center.

Can you message me with the info about your case. I have someone looking into her pretty heavy right now and the way she practices medicine....

Quote Quoting Not Happyone View Post
    Can you message me with the info about your case. I have someone looking into her pretty heavy right now and the way she practices medicine....
    You can't solicit personal info from members, please refrain from doing so in the future.
    No one should ever share info about their case with anyone, we have no idea of who these people are.

Tony
    Moderator Responses are based on my personal bias, experience and research - They do not represent the views of the admin nor may be accepted in the legal community, always consult an attorney.