maria Guest

Default TWCC violates its own rules

I had an accident at work,Conexant Systems due to harassment. I have two damaged discs on my neck and a partial tear on my right shoulder.A designated doctor gave me a 15% Impairment Rating, is a low IR for my injuries.My first treating doctor, Alexander Jimenez, gave me an unfair 1% IR and restricted me from all work but he did not fill out proper medical report and the insurance did not pay my Temporary Income Benefits. I switched to another doctor, Luis Marioni, but his advertisements on TV are deceiving. He kept me off work for 41/2 years and never helped me to get medical treatment not even medication and then he did not gave me any more appointments because the insurance refused to pay him.TWCC representatives have been violating their own rules with intent to deprive me of my medical care and income benefits. I have the right to get Supplemental Income Benefits because I have a 15% Impairment Rating and Dr. Jimenez and Dr. Marioni have restricted me fromm all work for the past five years. Also, Hugo E. Isuani, M.D. read my MRI films and the MRI report indicates that I have a congenital small canal. My concern is that I have talked to several patients that complaint that they went to same place for MRIs and their MRI reports indicate that they have a congenital canal too. I asked for assistance to Texas Governor Rick Perry, but they answered me that they can not help me.
    Adult Protective Services, Mental Health and Mental Retardation are being investigated for wrongdoings with patients. Does anybody know where can I request for an investigation to TWCC?

christie Guest

Good luck, I am a fellow Texan, I had to go for a second MMI rating they sent me and I was rated 20%perm impar.rating from their choice I just wanted a fair rating ,they disputed it sent me to a second one I knew when I walked in the room it was a pay off...I got a 5%Big joke!!!He did not examine me, look at my exrays,only thing he did was measure my legs with my jeans on and Guess what they were the EXACT same size, He is either a quack or he was paid alot of money maybe both...So I am now disputing it,the money I am recieving will stop on 7-19-06..but I will continue to recieve all medical for my spinal injury. Basically I will be destitute no one will hire a 40 yr woman with a back injury that has cages and screws holding her together, and on so much pain meds and other prescrips its not funny...SORRY was venting... If you have a lawyer you might ask..

knowknees Guest

Maria,
    Prairie Chapel Ranch, in good old Crawford, Texas. Site where billionaires gather and World Leaders chit chat, BIG BUSINESS STYLE. What a shame, trying to get a State to investigate itself. Get by all the Secret Service Agents and flip the good old, God fearing, President the finger from this IW. To answer your question I have no idea where to start other than MAYBE the ACLU. Picking a pretty big fight, with pretty powerful people. Launch an internal investigation into the bowels of corruption. Keep me posted...Greg

cmj Guest

Well, how about going to the media? Try and get an interview with a news reporter that has credibility. I'm tempted to do that here soon. Cry foul about everything. Tell your story. It might just work.

Default Re: TWCC violates its own rules

Trust me, when this country elects and supports a tax dodging sex predator for president - that speaks volumes, they could care less about the disabled, the poor or the elderly.
    America is no better than any other Banana Republic or Dictatorship, in fact we're less - at least they have sane dictators with the minimum standards of integrity.
    Saddam Hussein had more intelligence and integrity in his little finger than Trump has in his entire body and we toppled him under the guise of "spreading democracy" - what a joke.

We now live in a Plutocracy, Democracy is dead, the only thing that matters is the 1% of this nations wealthiest and their sex predator friends.
    Here's the definition of plutocracy, anything look familiar?
    I've highlighted the relevant definitions, which is just about the entire definition.

Definition of plutocracy
    plural plutocracies
    1 : government by the wealthy
    2 : a controlling class of the wealthy
    — plutocrat play \ˈplü-tə-ˌkrat\ noun
    — plutocratic play \ˌplü-tə-ˈkra-tik\ adjective
    — plutocratically play \ˌplü-tə-ˈkra-ti-k(ə-)lē\ adverb
    See plutocracy defined for English-language learners

Examples of plutocracy in a Sentence
    If only the wealthy can afford to run for public office, are we more a plutocracy than a democracy?
    corporate greed and America's growing plutocracy
    https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/plutocracy

Tony
    Moderator Responses are based on my personal bias, experience and research - They do not represent the views of the admin nor may be accepted in the legal community, always consult an attorney.

Angry Re: TWCC violates its own rules

Quote Quoting knowknees View Post
    Maria,
    Prairie Chapel Ranch, in good old Crawford, Texas. Site where billionaires gather and World Leaders chit chat, BIG BUSINESS STYLE. What a shame, trying to get a State to investigate itself. Get by all the Secret Service Agents and flip the good old, God fearing, President the finger from this IW. To answer your question I have no idea where to start other than MAYBE the ACLU. Picking a pretty big fight, with pretty powerful people. Launch an internal investigation into the bowels of corruption. Keep me posted...Greg
    Me and my lil Missy have been fighting her WC- INS TASB for over a year she has won every case and still the insurance co refuses treatment. She works for a public school. The system is a mafia governed by paid stooges and insurance whores. Its all bought and paid for. WC INS MAFIA you buy into it and they protect you from employees suing your co whether its your neglegence or not. Lawyers are hard to find who'll help unless your getting benifits they can get a % of. The ombudsman of Tx can help. They are a legal enitity that is used instead of a lawyer and will help for grattis.